my tats

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
before you judge me, i like old lookin tats and home made tats, some of my tats are professional some not..

IMG00078.jpg

MY FIRST TAT EVER v
IMG00079.jpg

IMG00080.jpg

IMG00081.jpg

thats right kiddies V8 power FTW!!
IMG00082.jpg

flames not finished
IMG00083.jpg

my 'can never forget a important date tattoo.
6/10/03 date wife and i got together, 1/10/07 sons bd, 6/27/09 wedding date, and 11/14/09 daughter bd
IMG00085.jpg

IMG00088.jpg

IMG00091.jpg

newest
tat.jpg

Nice stuff fed.............

I gotta get mine up..........

I hate how people look at you when you have tattoos!!!!!!!!! Like you are some trash piece off sh*t.....

I say dont judge a book by its cover.... Ask before you assume.......

Nice stuff fed.............

I gotta get mine up..........

I hate how people look at you when you have tattoos!!!!!!!!! Like you are some trash piece off sh*t.....

I say dont judge a book by its cover.... Ask before you assume.......

had a black dude roll up to the shop today, he looked stoned outta his mind, asked me where something was and looked at my tats like ... i was white trash, i smiled and said have a nice day

awesome stuff. i like the ss and iron cross. and i got that star on the back of my arm. looks like the same person did the ones on me that did yours. haha

if i remeber corectly you were one of the people pissed about the racial stuff in another thread that i got an infraction from . now i see ss tattoos and iron crosses.dont get me wrong i like the tattoos and its a part of history.also it doesnt offend me in the least bit .but why act like your not racist when you have that on your body..i have a shaved head and a barcode on my neck and i get sh#t for it .no wonder that black dude gave you a funny look

yeah im still doing a little bit of the tattin, did flames on my buddy last weekend, no pics cos the wifey had the camera, and i did the stars on my legs,

im well away of what the ss bolts are for, and im not hiding the fact i have them, and the iron cross's dont mean 'hate' iron crosses have been around since nepolian times, and are used, in the biker sceen to,

as for the not tolorating racist stuff, what i do in my personal live is what i do, on here its my job to help keep the forum running smooth, and not allow certain things, yes i feel like a hipocrit but oh well, i judge people not there race

The Iron cross arent a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I am not miss taaken the Red Baron was the first to use the iron cross....

Also Hitler didnt make the swastica it is an old religous mark meaning peace and happyness!!!!!!!!!! Hitler just took it and turned it.

Just because a crazy nut bag used these symbols does not mean that they are bad and have a bad represention.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitler and the Nazis did not create these symbols just used them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: