My R

ATV-less should be against the law. lol I hated not having anything to ride for those couple years, now I have my own house with land to ride on. Decided on a banshee because it is wayyy easier to find parts for than a 250r although I would love to have another.

What makes you think this? Sure OEM is down but I have had NO problems finding parts for my R. There is a whole lot of new life being breathed back into the 250r world, even since I've owned mine (since this summer) I have seen new companies spring up and can even notice a whole lot more traffic on the R sites. The R is making a comeback that's for sure. ESR and BDTM are really stepping up to the plate and producing some awesome new parts to keep the R alive. When the new cases go into production this baby will never die. Long live the R! I:I (And 2 strokes in general!)

Well back when I had mine I didnt know much about the internet forums and stuff. Dont see too many for sale anymore. You can go to ebay and type in "Banshee" and sit for days looking through page after page but you won't get the same results with "TRX250R"

I would gladly ditch the blaster and banshee for another 250R

Well back when I had mine I didnt know much about the internet forums and stuff. Dont see too many for sale anymore. You can go to ebay and type in "Banshee" and sit for days looking through page after page but you won't get the same results with "TRX250R"

I would gladly ditch the blaster and banshee for another 250R

Who in the right mind would sell one? lol just kidding

nice bike, 2 stroke all the way!!!

Hell yeah!

Who in the right mind would sell one? lol just kidding

I was not in my right mind, lol.
Sold it to move in with a girl. Didn't work. Women make you do dumb things.
But now I have MY OWN house, MY OWN shop, and MY OWN vehicles. Dont need a woman to tell me what to do now. lol

the R is definatly starting make a even bigger comback, iv seen almost double the amount avalable for sale in the last few weeks than than this time last year,

it also helps there are companys making a complete machine, i cant remeber who it is but there taken levf over 400ex and converting them to a 250r

the R is definatly starting make a even bigger comback, iv seen almost double the amount avalable for sale in the last few weeks than than this time last year,

it also helps there are companys making a complete machine, i cant remeber who it is but there taken levf over 400ex and converting them to a 250r

Yep Service Honda, been doin it for a while now. CR250 engine in a 400ex frame.

I thought those were fullbores? I know that's not the stock acura hood on that thing LOL

The rears are fullbores and the fronts are maier one piece. Took a little engineering to get the quadtech hood on there but I think it looks pretty good. I'm hoping to get the stock 88 style plastics from Maier soon for a little better fit.

:-/ How is that indicative of them making a comeback? :D

because there are more for sale now,which means the guys that have had them and hardly used them are letting them go, so it gives the chance for people who will make good use of them to get one, which means spend money on new parts to make it better