My New toy

BlasterGuy87

May 7, 2010
Illinois
Hey guys I just got a 2002 Honda Cr80! I'm only 5'0ft so the size is perfect and it's 2-Stroke powerband Rips! After riding 4-Strokes for about 6 years now i'm so happy to have a 2-Stroke! Planning on putting some goodies soon.
Pics:
7547601178_52a883b74a_z.jpg

7547600514_58b2649701_z.jpg

FMF fatty, turbine core silencer, Vforce 3 reeds, The topend was just rebuilt so I'm not going to bore it over yet, new cosmetics, bars. Whatever I can get my hands on.

man how mcome nothing fits me i'm only 4"6

Don't worry dude. At your age, I was about the same height as you. I was shorter than all my friends, and I felt like I was the smallest person ever.

Then one day I grew a sh*t ton and now I am taller than most of the people my age in High School.

AKA puberty, LOL

Its all good man , Everybody miss types it happens , As i said no biggie ! I heard re gearing those after you do pipe and other intake mods Equals very good results , After you get taller and weigh a little more you might want to think about a the big bore kit or (Super Mini) Or School boy class I believe

Well currently the sprocket has barley any life left, I have to buy a new sprocket and chain tomorrow? any suggestions, Brands? Gearing?

Ive heard RK are great Chains , Renthal makes Good Sprockets , Check all your chain rollers while your replacing things , Also check your Spokes and do a good bolt check on it , Do you have a leak down tester ? If not i would Contact Slickerthanyou for one Great Guy for Questions as well

I'd stay away from O-ring chains, they are power robbers. I'll agree with Mud Runner, RK chains and SunStar sprockets. I'd expect it's a 428 chain, with the smaller chain I'd want to go with the higher tensile strength if there are multiple tensile strength options.