my new toy.

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
got another 450r last week, it's a 04 and it's got a nice list of parts.
pro circuit pipe, hotcams stage 2 cam, renthal bars, handguards, nerf bars, grab bar, TCS front shocks, kenda tires all around and I just added the lights today.

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

this thing runs really good but I had to order some new rear tires, these little 18's just spin in over a foot of snow lol... so I got some dunlop 20's on the way

yes it is the perfect size, and it has the best frame and suspension out of all of the 90's

but the engine is junk. what it needs is a engine from one of those 2-stroke apex 90's

I'm confused mate, i thought you were moving back to yamaha for next season? I don't sign on for a few weeks or so and by the time i pop back on you have now built one 450 and get another lol. I know it's a bit off topic but have you got a parts list of all those mods on you race bike it keep changing too fast for me to keep track, was going to strip and build mine this winter but well things have changed.

Anyway she looks good well both of them do, but wouldn't a black hood look better? But hey it's your bike if you like it keep it.

I'm confused mate, i thought you were moving back to yamaha for next season? I don't sign on for a few weeks or so and by the time i pop back on you have now built one 450 and get another lol. I know it's a bit off topic but have you got a parts list of all those mods on you race bike it keep changing too fast for me to keep track, was going to strip and build mine this winter but well things have changed.

Anyway she looks good well both of them do, but wouldn't a black hood look better? But hey it's your bike if you like it keep it.

umm.... well, I am probably the most indecisive person ever lol....

I had planned on switching back to yamaha, but it would have just been to expensive.

and ill sit down and make a list of parts tonight, it's gonna be a long list though lol

here is a list of parts that I could think of, im probably forgetting a lot though...
TRX450R Parts List
janssen outlaw long travel A-arms
long travel fox float evol front shocks
dominator 2 axle
06+ swing arm
LSR linkage
motowoz rear shock
dwt champion in a box rims
hoosier tires (mx 200 compound)
galfer brake disks all around
galfer brake pads all around
AC racing grab bar