My New Tattoo...

Sonia_69

Jun 6, 2011
Iowa
Ok so I am a huge fan and lover of tattoos! Wednesday morning I got a rather decent sized side peice done on my right rib cage! Took 3 hours and I only took one 10 minute break so I could move my Jeep to avoid a parking ticket and so my artist could go grab more gloves! The peice is actually from my favorite band (The Used) off their In Love and Death album which also my favorite album from them!! I also took another peice of artwork they have and combined the 2 peices together the way I wanted them, sketched it all out the exact way I wanted so that I could just hand it to my artist and it would be easy for him to stencil it all out! I am VERY happy with the way it came out so I thought I would share it with my blasty brothas :) So here it is.....

Me during the process..... Owwwwie!
IMAG1950.jpg

Finished outline...
IMAG1951.jpg

Complete peice :)
imagejpeg_2_223.jpg

imagejpeg_2_222.jpg

IMAG1960.jpg

IMAG1961.jpg

There it is! Thought at least theres prolly a few of you fellow tattoo lovers on here :) Hope you guys enjoyed the pics!

My artist is Bill Kauffman from Pearl City Tattoo Lounge, he is the owner. Great, cool guy and good artist :)

Anyway enjoy!

I'm a huge tattoo fan and that looks good. how did you find the pain? everyone said my ribs would hurt but it wasn't bad the shin was the worst

Lol thanks guys, I really love it, came out amazing! I would say the pain on a scale of 1-10 ten being the worst was on the outline.... Prolly an 8-9, the shading and color 6 in some spots an 12 in others! The 12 was in the spots closest to my belly button and on my hip bone, like the whole rose, the heart, and the very end of the tree branch right above the rose! Though none of it hurt enough to make me shed tears or cry out in pain! Lol My artist actually was impressed at how well I handled the pain! Though I did curse at him alil after he was completely done an wiped me clean of the excess ink, blood an such cuz he wasnt nice an gentle about it! Lol Bill has done 3 of my tatts now, planning out the rest of my left sleeve currently :)

I have found in my tattoo experience that bounty are simply the nicest for wiping off excess ink as long as there is a liberal amount of green soap on the towel when wiping it shouldn't be too rough but when tattooing to much Greenspan can cause problems with the ink taking to skin

OUCH! Kinda makes my leg pain not hurt! I Love the detail! Very nice, I have No tats and probably never will, I have a phobia about needles of any kind. I love look at tats!

Your guy needs to get the same paper towels my guy uses.. with the green soap you cant even feel it.. its like water running over your skin

It was more of him pressing on it hard to get all the excess ink an what not off lol

An thanks for all the thumbs up! I really do love this peice an how it turned out! Gonna start on the rest of my sleeve an left side rib cage hopefully soon if I got the cash to do it!

How much did that artistry set you back.

Not too much for how long it took an the detail he put into it! $270 for 3 hr complete tattoo

Thanks blasterfreek took me a couple hours to draw and sketch it out the exact way I wanted it..... Thought about the design for a few months, wanted to be sure its what I really wanted before I got it! Lol