my new quad....

sickOne

Oct 27, 2009
Delaware
2005 banshee,pretty much stock, for now.... i just got her home tonight, i'll take better pics tomorrow
35hiz5g.jpg

it has bill's pipes with stock silencers it sound really nice but im gonna get some toomeys

Are you getting T5s or TR6s. Fun pipes...I like Pro Circuits more, but Toomeys on Banshees have quite the "banshee howl" to them. Wait till you kick that sh*t over with those bitches on there....it will make your asscheeks rumble. I:I

What are your plans for the shee?

im thinking t5 but from what i been reading up, pro circuit is a good way to go, i do trail riding so im gonna pick something with low to mid range, my plans for now is to get new rear tires it still got the factory ballons tires and they suck, installed rear spacers that came with the deal, it already has spacers on the front, im gonna get a new uni air filter(still got the factory on it)and maybe a graphics kit the bike is in so good condition that im just gonna enjoy it for a while before i do anything major to it

im thinking t5 but from what i been reading up, pro circuit is a good way to go, i do trail riding so im gonna pick something with low to mid range, my plans for now is to get new rear tires it still got the factory ballons tires and they suck, installed rear spacers that came with the deal, it already has spacers on the front, im gonna get a new uni air filter(still got the factory on it)and maybe a graphics kit the bike is in so good condition that im just gonna enjoy it for a while before i do anything major to it

I don't know much about the Bill's pipe, so I don't know it's setup. I never rode one with the TR6s, but T5s are about the furthest thing from a low-mid pipe on a banshee. The love for them is the sound, and nitrous like, shot out of a cannon, lightswitch powerband.......likewise, the lightswitch powerband is also what people hate about them. They are definitely a mid-top pipe and the power surge is VERY abrupt. Cool feeling in a drag, but not so much through turns and in woods in my opinion.