my new paint job

bagds101

Jul 6, 2010
tucson az
a few days ago i decided to 2 tone my truck. here it is. all i have left is the roof. looks ok but i ran out of paint
s10paint.jpg

Reactions: blasterdemon7
is that duplicolor rattle can? that is some good stuff, i repainted my whole bed with it on my t100 cuz it had the famous toyota rot, very high quality paint for the money

no its not rattle can. just kidding. yeah its my 15 dollar paint job. i just finished it today. now i need to wipe off the overspray and then pinstripe it. here are some more pics
sdone2.jpg

sdone.jpg

no shame in doin it cheap if you have good results, the rattle can paint quality has gotten verry good the past few years

Only if it was a ford

only if it was a ford it would look half as good as that!! Fix Or Repair Daily
Found On Roadside Dead Fix On Race Day

CHEVY ALL THE WAY AND YOU GOTTA LOVE THE DIMES!
and looks great nevre would of guessed rettlecan bro love it

thanks guys. i appreciate the comments. it looks even better up close. its shiny believe it or not. next i am going to finish bodywork on it, shave everything, and clear coat the entire truck. then pinstripe it. but i wont drive anything without bags anymore. its bagged man. no coil springs or leafs anymore. but its bagged on all 4, lays frame, (well drag blocks), 10 switches, 2 viair 480 compressors, 1/2 inch airline, 8 gallon 7 port tank, reverse triangulated 4 link, barely legal fab a arms, slam re7s, 18 inch boyd coddingtons, full sheetmetal wheel tubs... soon to have 99 dash in it, and smooth rollpan.

yep, i like it too !!!
i see alot of caprices running around with the 2 tone job

Nice Job on the paint skills! I suck at that! I'm more of a lift guy, but I know ya youngins are into that low rider look! And they do look bad ass bouncing off the ground

sorry guys havent been on in a while. but first off, it took 12 cans of paint, it aint a damn lowrider, and thanks guys for the comments. i got a 99 dront bumper on it now and i am gonna sand the truck down, paint it white, then throw down some silver flames. and no its not a extreme. it is just a base model s10.

threw some green pinstriping around it, a rollpan, and a new tailgate. now i needa shave it.
2011-11-21130051.jpg

these other ones were taken before my pinstripe
2011-11-16134350.jpg

2011-11-16134420.jpg