2006 kfx400

recently rebuilt top end
hot cams
uni filter
beadlock rims
holeshot hd tires
heelguard and pro peg nerf bars
ac bumper

looks good but im pretty sure that guy was blowing smoke up your ass when he told you those were beadlocks...

Looks nice. If you didnt know SOME Suzuki Z400 parts with fit on a kfz400. go to suzukicentral.com they got a kfx forum there

actually, they all fit. suzuki made all the quads for kawasaki and arctic cat. plastics were the only difference, there were different colors for the kfx and the arctic cat looked completely different

actually, they all fit. suzuki made all the quads for kawasaki and arctic cat. plastics were the only difference, there were different colors for the kfx and the arctic cat looked completely different

Ok yeah i was reading on that so i thought id let you know. i just bought a Z400 today and rode it to! It is really amazing and powerful. have fun with your kawai!!

I think it's cute how Kawi and Zuki team up against the bigger other guys lol
I had a Suzuki DRZ125 that was identical to the Kawasaki 125 :)

yeah i love my rear shock on my z400. not to soft but not to stiff. but im gonna buy some piggy back front shocks from a newer z400

Sold my blaster so i had to get something new. well here it is

IMG_4509.jpg

2006 kfx400

recently rebuilt top end
hot cams
uni filter
beadlock rims
holeshot hd tires
heelguard and pro peg nerf bars
ac bumper

Looks good! Not big on orange but I like the stance!

I have had mine for about 3 years now too. Its an 06. Good quad. Just have a pipe and filter on it and it hauls pretty good for stock.

5ppc6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my brother has one...06 orange and its stock but a lot faster than my blaster...the four strokes really do have a lot more bottom end power...