my new brake

yb200

Mar 28, 2008
South Dakota
off a ltz400 30.01 shipped off ebay
349e3qo.jpg

alright freek i see a pedal on feebay for 12 bucks...might just hafta pick her up..by the way have some more rep to add to your pile :)

Might want to shorten up the resorvoir line.That thing is looooonnnnng.lol You will probably use on of the heel guard mounts for the rezzy and 6 inches is about all you will need to use for the resorvoir line.

watch orderin an 03 pedal, you'll have to mount your master exactly like the factory yamaha master for the 03 pedal to work, and your not usin yamaha, so it may have to mount slightly different, and dont be fooled, like i was, about how the rod swivels coming outta the master, if its not straight it wont push in,
you already have to get the master cylinder tabs welded on, might as well save a few bucks and fab up a proper length tab for your pedal and application, that tab length is very critical,
edit... after further inspection of your rig, i think i'd just cut that ltz pedal off about 3+ inches from the connection to the rod, get the master mounted, and hold that cut piece in place to see how it'll match up to your pedal, mark it, cut, and weld??? jmo and experience from this past weekend

Last edited:
watch orderin an 03 pedal, you'll have to mount your master exactly like the factory yamaha master for the 03 pedal to work, and your not usin yamaha, so it may have to mount slightly different, and dont be fooled, like i was, about how the rod swivels coming outta the master, if its not straight it wont push in,
you already have to get the master cylinder tabs welded on, might as well save a few bucks and fab up a proper length tab for your pedal and application, that tab length is very critical,
edit... after further inspection of your rig, i think i'd just cut that ltz pedal off about 3+ inches from the connection to the rod, get the master mounted, and hold that cut piece in place to see how it'll match up to your pedal, mark it, cut, and weld??? jmo and experience from this past weekend

I agree,just cut some metal and weld on the extension to the existing blaster pedal.

thanks for the help guys ill have to see what i come up with when my parts get here i ordered a 03 brake pedal so ill see if i can make that work ill post up pics of what i come up with...