My Goal...

Good decision on the 450R. '04-'05 are great quads with very few problems. '06+ are also great quads. Electric start and the trannies can be a problem once you reach 50-60 HP or so. But still a GREAT quad.

Yeah I know how it is. For years I wanted to race and my dad encouraged me and said he would help. My mom always said no because it was dangerous. Then she finally agreed and when it came time to pay my dad backed off and wouldn't help as much as I expected at all. So I started paying and eventually worked up to a 450R and now I'm where I am now. Still have to work my butt off though!

Well our situations are a lot more alike than you may think. I'm just a little farther along in time per say lol. You'll make it and get to race. It'll just take time! Judging by the mentality of this site, you had a Blaster, you can do ANYTHINGGGG!!! lol

well good news and bad news. good news is that my grandfather said he has $3k for me saved in a bank to buy a vehicle, he said he dosent care what I buy, however, he dosent support me at all with the racing thing. and he said that he dosent want any of that $3k to be spent on a quad or anything else. also still trying to convince my mom to allow me to buy a pickup. Im liking the rangers and S10s.... so I hope to be looking into those. I just need ot to be 4WD and good condition.

I figured I can find a nice one fore about $3k, then just have my money left over for a quad.

well good news and bad news. good news is that my grandfather said he has $3k for me saved in a bank to buy a vehicle, he said he dosent care what I buy, however, he dosent support me at all with the racing thing. and he said that he dosent want any of that $3k to be spent on a quad or anything else. also still trying to convince my mom to allow me to buy a pickup. Im liking the rangers and S10s.... so I hope to be looking into those. I just need ot to be 4WD and good condition.

I figured I can find a nice one fore about $3k, then just have my money left over for a quad.

I would get a s10 with a 4.3 v6 I have one and it has a lot of power and a fourwheeler fits perfectly in the bed I pulled my dads 20ft astro bass boat with it