My First Car!!!

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
whats up guys!

so i'm finally buying my first car this week! its a 04 Mazda 3s hatchback. 2.3L 160HP 150ftlb torque 5 speed :D. silver exterior with red and black stitched seats and interior. Sunroof, 94k miles, and all bone stock! i got it for $1000 less than book value. the car is in PERFECT condition. the only thing that is wrong with it is that the rear wheel bearings need to be replaced, which i can do myself. body wise, there is a small crack in the rear bumper from him backing up into a pole. but it was family owned. the guy selling is a friend of a friend of mine, and hes selling it because he has two 4 year olds and a new born on the way, so it got to small for them. im so stoked for it tho! the car is very solid, shifted nice, and runs very well. garage kept, no accidents, and no rust. i couldn't believe the condition it was in. ill have pics up once i buy the car. since its his daily driver and only car, he has to buy his new car first before i can pick up the mazda. he said by the end of the week we should be good to go.

the mods im planning as of now are:

K&N Cold air intake
Magnaflow Catback exhaust
maybe some rims (the stocks are beaten up a lil)
Subwoofer

Ford makes a good little car and badges it Mazda or is it the other way around.

Very nice little car Lad. Enjoy.

lol yea i looked into that with the mazda 6's.

ive been looking into the bearings for the rear wheels, and i can do that work my self. but the fronts, if they are bad, i need to bring to shop.

Congrads , I remember my first car.... 01 mazda Miata, it was nice but super small, good on gas! Just keep up with maintenance and it will last!