My Finished (For Now!) Product

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
I've been busy this summer. Here's the result. Just in time for Busco. Ken O'Connor does awesome work! I'm just sayin'.... She's got a Trinity pipe, 34mm Mikuni TM carb, KOR ported/polished/milled/rechambered head, bored .10 over, stock stroke, fresh gaskets and seals throughout, ASR/Works front end, and lots of little goodies.
100_3389.jpg

100_3390.jpg

100_3392.jpg

100_3393.jpg

100_3388.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive comments, guys! It rides like an old Ford truck...floats right on down the road...or trails, as the case may be. I almost gave up on the project this summer, but my wife wouldn't let me and I'm glad I fought on and got it done.

Yeah, those white wheels are a dead giveaway. We'll see how long the rattle can primered/painted finish lasts.

Reactions: blasterfreek30
cool but to me the black front plastics look a little odd to me. I think white would look better and match the rest of the plastics. But otherwise looks nice and clean dude.

not a fan of the white rims... suppose touch ups give you somethin ta do when the bike isn't being ridden LOL.

other than that, cool bike :) I like it, clean (not cluttered with stuff) and pretty fresh lookin!

is the rear shock on there still stock?

come on man, you have a sweet ass bike there. everything about it looks good and i'm sure performs even better, but you gotta get rid of that shock... lol

is the rear shock on there still stock?

come on man, you have a sweet ass bike there. everything about it looks good and i'm sure performs even better, but you gotta get rid of that shock... lol

Hahaha, I was waiting for somebody to say something...Yeah, I ran out of time to get a 400ex rear installed before Busco. I've had my hands full jetting the carburetor and will be leaving today to go ride. Oh, well. I'm only 170lbs and don't plan on doing much jumping for the moment. There's a Ken O Connor bushing kit on my bench just waiting to be used when I get back.

Nice job! I like the white wheels & black front fenders ... sano ... wonderin why the heim is spaced about 1" away from the spindle in your sig pic. Is that a ASR thing?