my del sol pix

Now this is ridiculous ! The man is proud of his car, and wants to show it off ! ! leave it BE ! ! You judgemental people should be ashamed of yourselves.. Why would you come on here and bag on the guy for wanting to show off a little bit of his work... Who cares who else has what if you want to show your car off do it on your own thread ! Leave the guy alone, and let him show off his car...

Didnt your mom treat you manners?? if you cant say something nice keep it to yourself !

I for one think that car is pretty cool looking, and it should be really nice when its done... If its the look he is going for leave him alone.

Man I feel like a kindergarten teacher !

x2

SUCK ON A HOBOS DICK CHESSE 15 CHARACTER!

it has nothing to do about bitching..it has to do with the car. and what does being behind a comp have to do with it...im 100% sure if i told you this in person you would just listen and not say sh*t back. Yes i see your 16years old...but if you dont learn to take what ppl say,you will always get sh*t about things..you need to take the opinions,as hard as they are and learn from them.

im not a fan of hondas at all, and quite frankly im not fond of either of your cars, but if thats what you like then I:I
i drive a nissan, so its our job to hate each other...but what i dont get is

the fact that i post a pic of my car and you automatically say "nice, but my car is faster"
how can you make such an assumption? you dont know what i have under my hood, and although it isnt much..still you dont go bashing everyones sh*t

but original poster, you have to expect this kind of sh*t for posting pics of your car and saying what do you think because ppl will tell you what they think.

I am not a "ricer" fan....BUT thats because i feel like a "ricer" is the person driving the car not the car itself. Now alot of ya'll may not agree with me BUT i have had a 92.5' (93' body)
mazda mx6,factory they look like sh*t,But with a BASIC body kit it looked 1000000 times better i never met a person that did not agree.I also had a 87' toyota MR2 it was UGLY,but again with the RIGHT body kit it would have looked good.I actually like his del. true,it does need work,but everybody has to start domewhere. There used to be one here local that was "true blue" and it has the same wheels,and body kit as his and i would have driven it ANYWHERE !! just like we make out blasters our own so should each with there car. If the owner likes it who cares what the rest of the world thinks ? And with the economy the way it is,it's nice to have one of those "ricers" for the mileage they can get.

Ahh I like it... The tone of this conversation has calmed down...

I dont drive foreign, but I double take at some nice looking cars now and then even if they are foreign junk! !

Just kidding about the junk part.. haha

im not a fan of hondas at all, and quite frankly im not fond of either of your cars, but if thats what you like then I:I
i drive a nissan, so its our job to hate each other...but what i dont get is

the fact that i post a pic of my car and you automatically say "nice, but my car is faster"
how can you make such an assumption? you dont know what i have under my hood, and although it isnt much..still you dont go bashing everyones sh*t

but original poster, you have to expect this kind of sh*t for posting pics of your car and saying what do you think because ppl will tell you what they think.

yea and i guess you didnt take in the LOL part of my comment on ur car. Im a nismo fan aswell. and his car was the only car ive "bashed" bc it could look better with no money spent.

heres some constructive crit. since ppl are gettin butthurt of everything ive been saying about cars...want to make it look better..here..

Unbolt the seats in the car,and put the carpet back under the dash,and center consol. Make sure everything sits the way it should so the carpet looks like it is all tucked. Then take a shop vac and clean the crap outta the carpet. Spray down some fabreeze then vac it again..Clean the seats nicely...bolt them back in. then clean the dash and panels. Now we get to the outside of the car...i know you have $0 money to spend..sojust wash it down. even if it is all primer. clean the wheels,line up the hood..and ull be in better shape.

Thats all with no money spent. theres a saying that says "the way you treat your car resembles how you treat urself" for car guys thats true.

iv done cleaned it up dude these r somewat old pix

well see,we dont know that. If you dont plan on getting a paint hope bc of $$ issues...there are ways of DIY painting with a roller and brushes. Noim not b.s'n you. i have a friend thats done it and it looks amazing for what it is. ill find a thread on it for you.

ya....cleaning can only do so much, please just get OEM bumpers and take off the euros and side skirts, then like liquid said, get all your panel gaps lined up right. then sand and reprime. and the interior cleaning and carpet re do. and the door panels, the stock ones would look wonders better...