My current setup and Maybe an upgrade to a 38 mm keihin carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbrocco

Aug 18, 2007
Hey as you know I had my blaster engine reworked, ported, and the head reshaped By Mr. Angus kennedy.
This is the Vitos Fat bastard Exhaust I got from him
DSCN0033.jpg

this is the reshaped head, milled 2mm for higher compression
DSCN0055.jpg

this is the cylinder shortened 2mm to match the head
DSCN0056.jpg

and this is it On the bike.. look at how big that pipe is compared to the topend!
DSCN0146.jpg

and I am very happy with the results, Although I am still running stock carb and stock reed cage, but i put the boyesan carbon fiber reeds on it.
I am pulling the 38mm carb from my cr125r and kennedy is nice enough to have a 38mm intake boot so I will put this together with a before video of my riding a bit with the stock carb, then the transfer to the 38.
Again I am pleased with Mr. kennedy's work

haha Well I have one of me riding it after breaking it in... Before I knew where the powerband hit at.. HAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
Comments on the vid? I know its kidna crappy I will get a better one prolly tommorrow

Side view of the pipe with Topend in sight, indeed tis a tight squeeze.. but OOO so worth it
DSCN0153.jpg

nice vid man.i love this pipe it sounds bad ass and kicks pretty good. the sound will get a lot more throaty as you ride on it at least mine did anyway. but yea NICE

Got my Carb today check it out! OH and another video in the editing process... Will get that up when i can its a keihin 38mm flatslide with twist throttle
DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0244.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

Heres the vid, its a short one though ( i had 10 mins before i had to get ready for work)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.