My bottom end SUCKS

motoman159

Mar 8, 2012
central Florida
i noticed mainly yesterday my bottom end power is little to none... anybody now how to fixx this?? mods in my sig its really on my 3,4,5,6 gears

i noticed mainly yesterday my bottom end power is little to none... anybody now how to fixx this?? mods in my sig its really on my 3,4,5,6 gears

How much did you raise the exhaust port during this "home port" job?

Is the head rechambered? That increases the compression ratio AND centers the fire better.

A stroker crank would also kick that bottom end up a notch ;)

read... grasshopper...lmfao!!!!!!
it will give you an idea about where to go and what works. Best knows his sh*t. and im surprised with your fmf it doesn't pull harder lower. maybe you need to step up to a good mid range pipe? do you run a reed spacer?

No spacer,

I'll take some vids later!

reed spacers are not really for giving power but ive heard they can Move it! slightly change where the powerband comes alive up or down depending on placement. dont know if its true but a lot of guys here and elsewhere say it does...might be worth a shot?

I watched a couple of his videos and it doesnt look like it starts to pull hard til it gets on the pipe and by the time it gets on the pipe he has to shift. possibly need to tune on the carb.