My Blaster vs 80's & 85's Dirbikes.

So paulie B, even with the stroker, porting, 68.25 Piston, vf3, I wont be able to spank these dirtbikes? Wow. The angel fire blaster speed calculator estimted that with 15/38 gearing i would do 73-75 Mph. With 20'' tires.

So paulie B, even with the stroker, porting, 68.25 Piston, vf3, I wont be able to spank these dirtbikes? Wow. The angel fire blaster speed calculator estimted that with 15/38 gearing i would do 73-75 Mph. With 20'' tires.

Top speed is useless unless your racing these bikes for a mile.
Just curious, what are the dirtbikes your racing?
If they are friends ask to ride one then you'll know without any embarrassment.

These are just people that just ask to race for kicks. Ive riden dirtbike's before they scoot. We like to race down a long road. Its pretty much a take off, or a rolling start.

I have a friend who is riding an 82, Honda cr 80 and its fast ...Last time we raced eachother i paased him but i had problems ........slowly...... whith my allmost stock blaster .... its sooooo hard to keep up whith him when his little beast hits the powerband ,this little thing got like twin turbo :)....Fast very fast..

I know man they hual ass. Theres alot of them were i ride and i would love to able to spank some of them. Its a shame that these blaster's have to heavely modded to keep up with these dirtbikes. I got a banshee but its just not fair to race them with it.. thats why i wanna use the blaster so there could be competition down the line.

Yeah and they fugin laud ..i was wondering if its possible to copy the port timing of the dirtbike to the blaster ??

Yeah and they fugin laud ..i was wondering if its possible to copy the port timing of the dirtbike to the blaster ??

The Blaster motor can be made to make great power for what it is. What limits this race is really it's small motor size and the extra weight/drivetrain loss of a quad.