My Blaster Pictures, tell me what you think!

nice blaster looks like someone put some serious wrench time into it. i dont know how reed spacers are supposed to go but is that the right way seams like it would go inbetween the reed cage and cyl not on the outside. but i dont use one so i might just be paronid/delusional lol

nice blaster looks like someone put some serious wrench time into it. i dont know how reed spacers are supposed to go but is that the right way seams like it would go inbetween the reed cage and cyl not on the outside. but i dont use one so i might just be paronid/delusional lol

if ou put it inbetween the cyl. and the reed cage it is supposto have more bottomend and if it goes in between the boot and cage it is supposto have more topend

I have reed spacers on my blasters and banshees, theyre behind the the cage, now I have the stock carbs and boots, his is not, I don't think that's a spacer, but the side of his carb boot, and its too thin. mine are pretty thick. could be wrong but look at the pic real close.

I am not too familiar with Kehin carbs but I think the spacer looking thing is an extended carb boot fitting to allow room for the clutch actuating lever.

Spacer between reeds and jug moves the power lower on the pipe, between the reeds and the carby, up the pipe!

o ok i thought the size was what made it adjust the power band like a 1/4inch and half inch sizes or whatever made it shift the power arround not between the cyl and reeds hua learnin somthin everyday :)