My blaster loses to a 300ex

shartek

Jan 19, 2009
I have a 2003 blaster with a full fmf exhaust.... bosen reeds...open air box... +1 sprocket up front...... 20"tires on back...dyno jet stage 2 kit.... Timing advance mod, motor has great compression

My buddy has a a 93 300ex open air box ...full dg exhaust...dyno jet stage 2 kit.

from a slow roll he pulls barely until i hit 6th gear then i can barly catch him and pass him...

any ideas on what i should look to check first.... could my blaster be running to rich???:-/

are you alot heavier than him? your the second person thats had this happen recently when normaly it shouldnt happen.

im the second person that this has happened to as outlaw said. you keep a nice lead on him until you hit 6th then he just walks by you right? thats the same problem im having too. the only thing i can think of that could be causing that is the fmf pipe.

With my toomey and bigger carb I walk away from 300ex's and from raptor 350's and from the raptor 250's. I even beat my friends 350 enduro on pavement the other day