my blaster hates me

1997blaster

Mar 20, 2009
galesburg,il
my blaster is pissing my off first i stripped my shifter and shiftshaft i got some loctite weld to fix that (its supposed to be better that jb weld) then i notice theres greases around the bushing on my arms. so i check them and they have some play now so now need new a arms cuz yamaha is dumb as f*ck and didnt but repaceable balljoints on em an what really pisses my off is i coulda got all this sh*t for christmas but i didnt know i needed them. and i cant get my other stock floor board off cuz its stripped. my blaster hates me

my blaster is pissing my off first i stripped my shifter and shiftshaft i got some loctite weld to fix that (its supposed to be better that jb weld) then i notice theres greases around the bushing on my arms. so i check them and they have some play now so now need new a arms cuz yamaha is dumb as f**ck and didnt but repaceable balljoints on em an what really pisses my off is i coulda got all this sh*t for christmas but i didnt know i needed them. and i cant get my other stock floor board off cuz its stripped. my blaster hates me

that shifter rig wont last long. And i was in the same boat. i bought an fmf header like you with all my money. then i needed new a-arms. someone suggested ebay so im like hey why not. then the posts on the a-arms are stripped. so i was ripped off. then i bought new a-arms. now my bike needs a complete teardown. WTF!!!!! money money money money.

well, the locktite, won't last, need replaced, the a arms, might be lucky on ebay, maybe not, and the floorboard, well if your replaceing it, just cut the bold and drill the rest out, then replace the bolt with another.

that shifter rig wont last long. And i was in the same boat. i bought an fmf header like you with all my money. then i needed new a-arms. someone suggested ebay so im like hey why not. then the posts on the a-arms are stripped. so i was ripped off. then i bought new a-arms. now my bike needs a complete teardown. WTF!!!!! money money money money.

prolly not but we had 2 snowdays in a row and i wanted to ride and now i need new a arms. did u contact the seller of ur a arms ?

well, the locktite, won't last, need replaced, the a arms, might be lucky on ebay, maybe not, and the floorboard, well if your replaceing it, just cut the bold and drill the rest out, then replace the bolt with another.

its not just normal loctite its locktite weld its like jb weld but better

yaaaa i was just out side working on it and i found out that my balljoints arnt bad just the top ones were a bit loose and slid up and down a lil i tightend them up and its fine now