my blaster 240 vs my new banshee

bundyho1

Dec 29, 2007
Rustburg,VA
just a fun little clip.the banshee was doing alot of spinning.listen to the clip.I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
ya the dude there was funny. "that banshee is gonna rip, i rode em before, it is a drag bike right there."

but i think we found the problem, the son was on the banshee lol jk dude.

yes it was about 150 feet but still.Just wanted to show off the blaster.I know that once he hits 3rd good he would have started leaving me but you gota give that blaster credit.Also i wouldnt let him start in 2nd because he pulled on me a little sooner.:p The banshee has a problem in loose dirt getting traction and the blaster just hooks up.

what tires you got on that banshee. i had some razrs on before and i couldnt even lift the front end. then i put these bear claws on and it cant keep it down. i have to sit on the tank to stop it from lifting in a holeshot. i bet if you put some different tires on there it might be a different outcome.

That's pretty cool. That blaster looks zippy. So u made the guy on the banshee take off in first? That explains a bit. If it's a stockish banshee I've always slipped the clutch in second and they usually come off the line pretty good. Are u starting off in grass too?