My 89 S10...

MINIGfather

Apr 9, 2009
A couple people on here have asked for pics of my S10. Stephen most recently so here they are...From the cab forward still needs a lil body work and painted flat black like the bed. The bed is fitted with 89 Caddy tail lights. Has a custom license plate bracket. The tailgate has been welded shut and has a roll pan instead of a bumper (not hauling any quads with this thing LOL).
Its been lowered 2 inches front and 3 inches rear for now. Has wheels from a 1994 S10. Just recently I painted the grill and head light bezels black. The factory chrome was peeling off. Soon im gonna be shaving the door handles, and finishing up the front bodywork so I can paint it. Feedback is welcome.
S10003.jpg

S10002.jpg

S10004.jpg

The rear end...
100_3750.jpg

100_3749.jpg

100_3758.jpg

101_3218.jpg

All the work was done by me...

looks like a nice project.i know a few people that have put hydrolics on a couple of these

Yeah ive been working on it for a couple yrs now doin a lil bit here and there. Hydros have pretty much been put on the back burner now. Air ride is the way to go now. Thats what im hopin to do it next tax season.

I've got a lowered red 93 that looks about the same. I have the s10 SS 16's on 225 45's. Hoping to get it back on the road again here soon to keep the miles off my fullsize. Hydros aren't bad. I've put both on trucks before and they both have pros and cons. You'd probably like the 87 B2000 we built for my brother were I used to work.

I've got a lowered red 93 that looks about the same. I have the s10 SS 16's on 225 45's. Hoping to get it back on the road again here soon to keep the miles off my fullsize. Hydros aren't bad. I've put both on trucks before and they both have pros and cons. You'd probably like the 87 B2000 we built for my brother were I used to work.

hell yeah the B-series is a badass truck. i have a few friends that fixed them up. 2 made convertibles. put some pics of the dime on here. i wouldnt mind checking it out.

nice job, i used to have a toyota i made into a show truck in the early 90's, then i had a 98 s-10 i lowered i had 16" ss wheels , now i'm working on a 95 cougar for the past 2 years one day ill posts some pics

nice to see another s-series owner. my daily driver is a blazer that's lowered 4/5.5 on 20's.

I'll put up a couple pics of his Mazda later. Its was a $1400 walk through with rigged hydros when he got it. Now its a frame off rebuilt show truck/cruiser. It should be a feature truck, but he's not in a club and doesn't go to national shows. He's got the guy I used to work for doing the body on a 76 luv thats also bd'd and lays frame. Don't think I have any pics of it though.

i also have a s10 ,1988 40k orig miles on the 4 banger but i plan to put a v8 in it ;]

Man I love the square style S-10s!!!!!!!!! (The 2 door 2wd Blazers my favorite)

Looks nice so far bro whats the little slitts on the bottom of the roll pan for?

Man I love the square style S-10s!!!!!!!!! (The 2 door 2wd Blazers my favorite)

Looks nice so far bro whats the little slitts on the bottom of the roll pan for?

Its an FBI roll pan. So it has the slits for the L.E.D tail lights. I didnt like them so Im gonna weld them shut.

My 93 has 225,xxx and the 2.8 still runs good and should be my daily again soon. Here are some pics of my brothers Mazda. Don't have pics with his real rims. Everything was new or rebuilt on it.
109_0978_1.jpg

109_0957.jpg

105_0538.jpg

hell yeah man thats the tits. i was gonna rock the escalade rims or a set of Z71 rims on my 88 hardbody. but i totalled it...

man i reember 7-8 years ago going to indy import/ truck bash... sooo muhc nice sh*t.. tell someone burnt aporta potty down and shot at someone..

i for some strange reason wanna slam a full size van

cool truck. i got a 98 s10 4.3 v6, 3/4 drop, toxic shocks, clear headlights/corners, black grill, molded smooth rollpan, intake, wire set, ang a clarion flip screen. i got a shave kit for it, and i was planning on fabricating a custom bag system myself but im gonna sell it and custom fab something thats already bagged. like a 91 yota or a b-series...