My 87 Supra dyno

Update:

Purchased...
Map-ECU2
Brand new precision 550 injectors
New intercooler/piping kit
slightly used upgrade and rebuilt 60-1 ct26 turbo.

With those 4 items there, I should end up at atleast 350rwhp. Hoping for 400, possible if i get it tuned professionaly.

Ah dont you just love unboxing new parts!?

IMG_0459.jpg

precision 550's, clips, FMIC and ebay BOV included with intercooler kit that ill be selling. Piping just isnt in picture.

watch those ebay BOV's. i've heard that some of them have had machining issues inside. just something to be aware of but you probably already were.

that thing is putting down some good numbers too. now you need to get numbers that matter....at the drag strip

watch those ebay BOV's. i've heard that some of them have had machining issues inside. just something to be aware of but you probably already were.

that thing is putting down some good numbers too. now you need to get numbers that matter....at the drag strip

I currently have a turbo xs which is ok but older and slightly worn. its seen better days. I know about cheap bov's. Im going to run this for awhile just as a change, untill i get a new one. Might buy a legit HKS ssq to replace this replica since the pipe already has the correct flange.

Dont worry. when spring comes around and i have it dialed in, new diff and rebuild my tranny, ill get some numbers. Gota rebuild tranny, will grind 1st-2nd shift if i launch and power shift.

Whats max boost, wheres it come in? You mentioned gettin it tuned proffessionly? Was the vid just power pulls and the didnt tune anything? Weird...

Looks like a decent setup ya got, RWD/AWD isnt rice on my book, its just kinda stir-fry :)

As for $350 a month on a cavilier!! WTF!!! Ive got some years on ya and that makes a difference, but im only payin $130 for my STi and I got 22 tickets last year!! Get you some quotes man.

Whats max boost, wheres it come in? You mentioned gettin it tuned proffessionly? Was the vid just power pulls and the didnt tune anything? Weird...

Looks like a decent setup ya got, RWD/AWD isnt rice on my book, its just kinda stir-fry :)

As for $350 a month on a cavilier!! WTF!!! Ive got some years on ya and that makes a difference, but im only payin $130 for my STi and I got 22 tickets last year!! Get you some quotes man.

its true i saw the tickets hahahahahahaha :eek: I:I

Reactions: Fastfrog007
This will probably sound stupid but when you get a ticket what happens? I mean do you just get a fine or do you get points on your licence? I mean 22 tickets sounds crazy if i get 6 points in the first 2 years driving its goodbye licence, 1 ticket is normally 3 points but can be more depending on the speed or say if i run a red light thats 3 points. After the first 2 years its 12 points and thats your licence gone :(

if you look at the dyno chart you can see boost hits at about 3k. from there she just goes up. Im planning on running 16-19lbs after everythings done this winter. And it was just a dyno day, no tuning. i actually won highest hp and won back my 40 bucks in some nice detailing stuff. the tire shine has a mk4 supra on it. i found that amusing lol.

i figured you knew about them, just wanted to give another heads up.

i would love to do a turbo something....but i'll be sticking with my nitrous for a while lol

Nice supra and very nice work you done to it, not my cup of tea
I'm a fan of domestics Buick regal grand nationals, monte carlos, cutlasses, el caminos, novas, chevelles, malibus, corvettes, camros, I'm a big GM fan (partly because my dad works at GM) and I love my jeeps too

22 tickets? Damn! :eek: Might wanna get a pig detector or something... I'm surprised they havent rapped you and thrown you into a river lol
Its not that i didnt see him, more of a lack of stopping...No river, but my azz is sore....
This will probably sound stupid but when you get a ticket what happens? I mean do you just get a fine or do you get points on your licence? I mean 22 tickets sounds crazy if i get 6 points in the first 2 years driving its goodbye licence, 1 ticket is normally 3 points but can be more depending on the speed or say if i run a red light thats 3 points. After the first 2 years its 12 points and thats your licence gone :(
Each ticket you get convicted of gets ya some points, unless its an equipment violation(muffler ect) then you just get a fine. I received 22, only got convicted on 4 of em. Got a real expensive lawyer.
if you look at the dyno chart you can see boost hits at about 3k. from there she just goes up. Im planning on running 16-19lbs after everythings done this winter. And it was just a dyno day, no tuning. i actually won highest hp and won back my 40 bucks in some nice detailing stuff. the tire shine has a mk4 supra on it. i found that amusing lol.

Didnt see the third line before.