My $400 Blaster

FasterBlaster22

Jan 11, 2008
Boston Ny
Here is my $400 blaster. I bought it off of craigslist (I was searching in school :-D) The guy said it had no spark and it needed a stator. Tried a stator off of my other blaster and it was a no go. Finally I removed the Tors and then perfect spark. Then i found out it had 45psi compression so a rebulid cost me $75....Not bad. Now it runs perfect and a I made a custom twist throttle for it so I did not have to buy the idle kit and I Used the stock throttle cable. Had all of the other parts laying around.Took it for some fun in the snow today!

Blaster $400
Rebuild $75
Throttle $22

MyBlaster004.jpg

MyBlaster003.jpg

MyBlaster002.jpg

MyBlaster001.jpg

MyBlaster.jpg

a beauty just clean it up repaint those nerfs and the rims and a full pipe you would have a truly nice blaster and for 427.00 you could triple your money no doubt and i really like the yellow

i dont think you would tripple money becuase its a 1996 but you could probly get 1000 depending where u live it would be higher or lower

that would been my second guess,...really, my uncle has a 69 pontiac firebird, just the body design reminded me of it

Thanks guys! Its my car now my dad gave it to me he had it since he was 16 it just sits there for now. It is tubbed and has mickey thompson wide tires on american racing rims, a corvette 350 engine that is bored and has nos nitrous, moroso headers, edelbrock carb, exuast, wheelie bars, and a roll cage... thats all that i know thats on it

Sweet. Me and my dad have been looking for one, but their so damn expensive around here. We found one in mint shape for 6 grand without an engine. I think we might buy it cause hes got a good engine laying around at a friends shop.