My 250r Timeline

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
hey, just gonna be puttin pictures up as i do modifications to my 92 lt250r.

when i got it. (the original pic from kijiji)
111l5k5.jpg

had completely bald tires so i got some original 20x11 holeshots
otow8o.jpg

i was very dissapointed with how they rode, plus needed something for the mx track, so i put my razrmx on new 8" rims from rockymountain. the offset made it a bunch wider too. also the rim/tire combo is sooo light it is so much more peppy and fun to ride.

34es1va.jpg
r7m0yx.jpg

how it sits right now, got new works shocks coming in a week or so.
331ixog.jpg

nice man. kind of always wanted one of these lt's. can't find the right deal to jump on with both feet though.

I like it, very clean. As said previously in this thread i can never find one down here in Texas for a good deal :(

so those shock i ordered from atv galaxy are taking forever to get built. after waitin 8 days for a payment to go thrugh from paypal i thought that would be the worst of it. 2 weeks after that i emailed them asking if the building would be done soon and they said any time now. well its another week later and still no progress, so im goin on week number 4 since my payment went through and it still hasnt been shipped, and shipping is usually a week from the U.S. to here!! f**ck!!!!!! this is taking forever! just wanted to vent a bit. WILL NOT BE BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN.

so those shock i ordered from atv galaxy are taking forever to get built. after waitin 8 days for a payment to go thrugh from paypal i thought that would be the worst of it. 2 weeks after that i emailed them asking if the building would be done soon and they said any time now. well its another week later and still no progress, so im goin on week number 4 since my payment went through and it still hasnt been shipped, and shipping is usually a week from the U.S. to here!! f**ck!!!!!! this is taking forever! just wanted to vent a bit. WILL NOT BE BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN.

also had sh*tty luck with atv galaxy for my toomey i ordered a year ago..months went by.. i said f*ck them