My 04 Blaster almost done!! For Now

bigdblaster

Feb 17, 2008
Kittanning.Pa
i think im about done for the year {yeah right}just waiting for my motor to come back and my pipe to come in and i think im gonna pause rebuild till next winter spring will be here soon and i havent road a blaster for awhile so im excited..Hope u guys like let me know what you think...other then my other nerf chain and little stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
nice!!!! you did a great job best p blasters a saw you and 2000blaster i think his name is his frame is yellow

i still need to clean it up alittle but i just realized that im gonna have to take it apart to fit out my basement door wtf!!!!!

lol same thing happened to me. i had my blaster in my basement when i was last working on it and when i got my new g force axle i couldnt fit it out the door ahah

it sucks but owell..in all honesty i would of did more but i dont feel like carring it to the garage where i should of did it in the first place and my gf wants it out of the basement so she can have a party..plus i wanna ride it damit lol next yr this time it will be nicer

rcmaster8 if you can't say anything usefull don't post! posting a post to say ur kidding is a waste of the forum space.

yeah just do it u know u want to man break down and buy it
i did the samething which one which one then one day im like screw i ordered it and i love it

yeah i do i only got them to try it ur not suppose to jump with them.i like climbing hills anyways it also widen's the front like 2 inches i will tell u if i like it or not once i ride on it alittle

yeah i do i only got them to try it ur not suppose to jump with them.i like climbing hills anyways it also widen's the front like 2 inches i will tell u if i like it or not once i ride on it alittle

Yea I noticed I have a kit too but it would bang every time i did a wheelie :( so I took it off.