my 00 lincoln

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
200 town car signature series touring sedan... got it cheap ;) factory stainless dual exhaust with h pipe i replaced the mufflers with 25" thrush glasspacks i still have to get the tips on yet... i drive 52 miles a day just for work.. removed the factory sub and replaced it with a 12" sony in a slot port box.. gonna be replacing that with a mtx 5500 as soon as i get a large slot port box for it

http://static.photobucket.com/playe...bums/tt35/4cfed88/2012-04-07_16-31-29_691.mp4

Loading pics now

That's badass! I would never do that to a Town car but hey, to each his own

It looks really nice, I like the rims! Are those aftermarket? Could almost pull off the undercover cop look with a couple different parts lol

That sounds mean, and that car makes me think of like the mob or something the way it looks. Its cool as hell id rock it, well if it was a chevy!

It does need a rim change. It looks like its FBI or something. Still a hot looking car. I think some Mustang rims would set it off.

Aw man I used to rock the Lincoln towncars back in the day- everybody going to the club in style haha
I had an 85' then an 88' and I still have my 00' LS.

Nice ride! I have a 2001 Towncar (technically the wife's ride, but still mine! Lol). Its got the DOHC 4.6 V8, but as far as I know its only 200hp stock. Must be a really restricted setup in the Lincolns.

4.6 sohc v8 .. i got a line on a free track lok and gonna put 373s in the rear

lol sweet i was gonna say remove those damn 2.73s and get a set of 3.73s i swapped the 320s open diff out for 3.73s in the f150 went from churpin 2nd to squealing 3rd with posi. any further then that an your restricting your top speed

Nice ride! I have a 2001 Towncar (technically the wife's ride, but still mine! Lol). Its got the DOHC 4.6 V8, but as far as I know its only 200hp stock. Must be a really restricted setup in the Lincolns.

i thought those dohc 4.6 were 300 hp??? if im correct they were used in SOME of the crownvics/marquis, towncars, mark 7's, and mustang cobras????? all are prolly minorly different but i know the mark 7s and cobras are 300+ hp

The dohcs came in the cobras mark 7s continentals and marauders... crown vics even police interceptor p71s amd town cars came with the 4.6 sohc..

Im not worried about top speed i grew out of high speed now id rather get there sooner than at a higher mph