music thread

nightmare420

Jun 19, 2008
Newfane/Burt, New York
facebook.com
im bored. lol. just wondering what on everyones playlist?!:D
i like everything, mine consists of mainly heavy rock. i like everything tho

got some: guns n roses, bring me the horizon, avenged sevenfold, dir en grey(awesome heavy jap metal), the used, in fear and faith, protest the hero, asking alexandria, escape the fate, of mice & men, miss may i, all the way to some old school biggie, 2pac, and easy E. i love music you should too. lol I:I

alex, just noticed your from az. your one lucky mofo lol =/ iv been to buckeye and flagstaff many times and lived close to phoenix when i was 2. damn i miss that place lol wanna trade states?

haha NO 8-| i moved here a few years ago from north eastern ohio not far from ashtabula,,, not goin back to that crap haha

yea chris brown has his anger issues ask him about rihanna and watch his head explode and the fight is on lol yea i am just a fan of lil wayne and my bro

i'm a post hardcore, metalcore and a lil screamo guy, but i also like rap-core, metal and rock, my playlists include : bullet for my valentine, the devil wears prada, parkway drive, hollywood undead, avenged sevenfold, burden of a day, a day to remember, norma jean, asking alexandria, slipknot, bring me the horizon, august burns red and the only rap style band i'll ever listen to besides hollywood undead is the lonely island...

Last edited by a moderator: