Muddin blasters

R

rockinguitar876

anyone got any pics of some lifted up with big mud tires on a blaster?? just want to see wut it would look like

Pretty stupid I would think. I just dont see a 2-stroke mudding or anything lol.

In agreement here. I don't see how a 2-stroke could do it.
Sure I have gone through puddles, but not lakes or deep mud. I see 400ex's doing it but seeing a Blaster in there would be too unique :lol:

Pretty stupid I would think. I just dont see a 2-stroke mudding or anything lol.

You need lots of torque and low end power to do serious mudding.

They arent designed for it but im sure some people do it. A blaster would have a hard time pulling 22 inch tires without regearing. I couldnt picture one with anything bigger.

Heres a couple of me hitting some mud holes with the shee. 20x11 in the rear and 23x7 in the front. This was when it was stock, it wont be doing this kinda stuff with this quad anymore.

Puddleowned.jpg

Puddleowned2.jpg

puddleowned3.jpg

puddleowned4.jpg

puddleowned5.jpg

puddleowned6.jpg

puddleowned7.jpg

why do people abuse sport quads by driving them through puddles and mud?
you have any idea wut water can do to ur quad if it gets anywhere near or in the engine? happened to my friends dirtbike

See this is proof that blasters are not made to go mudding they dont get through much...lol
Picture016.jpg

Meh, sport quads are fine in the mud. My cousin even ran his lt250r through some deep mud holes back when he had that thing running. Here's the ol warrior ripping up the imfamous play area mud pit at paragon. There have been jeeps lost in this mud pit before so I stay my ass out the deep parts lol.

6092957f4e59940cb2557d2a6ec68c42.jpg

7748494c267fd350ea79eb5f599e7272.jpg

Hell, maybe the mud and water isn't the best thing for a sport quad, but i'm in this to have fun, not to worry about every little thing.

why do people abuse sport quads by driving them through puddles and mud?
you have any idea wut water can do to ur quad if it gets anywhere near or in the engine? happened to my friends dirtbike

I'm with sparky on this one. My blaster sees more mud than it does naything else.

If I only had pictures of this weekend. My blaster spent a better part of Saturday and Sunday going through water holes and getting covered in mud. Not once did I have a problem (even at crossings just under seat level).

I didn't buy an ATV to stay out of water and mud ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i l0ove going through mud and creeks and stuff but i also like jumping alot thats why i like sport ones better tha utility four-wheelers the big utilities can get through more but sport quads are still funner to me

i agree you with a sport quad you can jump and go mudding a utility one, well lets just say they dont jump to well

The trick to mudding with any 2wd bike is you have to keep your momentum going... dont stop or your done

id hate to hit any mud at a hundred lol over the handle bars u go

yeah i know that sport quads can go through mud, hell my blaster almost sank and it did not do that much. i meant abuse as you know you could break some thing you end up breakin it and you have to spend green and time to fix it.