Motowoz Suspension

KB Motorsports

Dealer
Feb 11, 2009
We carry Motowoz shocks. They are highly recommended if you want to improve your lap times. These can be purchased with compression and rebound adjustment or just compression; both versions come with adjustable cross overs.

I personally use these on my personal YFZ450 after trying out the main stream brands. You can not go wrong with a set of Motowoz shocks! I:I

product_image_296.jpg

Motowoz Shocks

For a limited amount of time by purchasing these shocks on our website you'll receive a free G-maxx helmet and a Go-Pro Helmet cam if you mention this ad in the checkout notes.

Last edited:
hmmm....

you got me thinking, I might have to pick up a pair of those when I get my DS450XMX

hmmm....

you got me thinking, I might have to pick up a pair of those when I get my DS450XMX

Yup, Motowoz is defiantly a brand that should be considered when purchasing new shocks in my opinion. By the way your Blaster looks really awesome!

We carry Motowoz shocks. They are highly recommended if you want to improve your lap times. These can be purchased with compression and rebound adjustment or just compression; both versions come with adjustable cross overs.

I personally use these on my personal YFZ450 after trying out the main stream brands. You can not go wrong with a set of Motowoz shocks! I:I

product_image_296.jpg

Motowoz Shocks

For a limited amount of time by purchasing these shocks on our website you'll receive a free G-maxx helmet and a Go-Pro Helmet cam if you mention this ad in the checkout notes.

Motowoz is one of the best brands out there. There's just not as much publicity on them compared to the household names such as Elka, Fox, Pep or Axis. From everything I've seen your right... You can't go wrong with a set of Motowoz. So if anybody is in the market for shocks don't shy away from motowoz just because you haven't heard much about them.

my friend that races has them he is in love with them about how nice they are compared to works and otheres, he races against lasxgames. they are very spendy though. but feel like a dream go buy a set

You must remember that everybody has either went up or is in the process of raising their shock prices. Although, that does seem a little pricey for a set of shocks all I can say is they better be brand new lol.

phragle awesome picture from the past! Jesse is no longer a part of Motowoz.

Keep in mind I'm throwing in a free 199.00 camera with each purchase of Motowoz shocks if bought directly from our website without using any discount or promo codes.