Motoman's thread of pointless crap

motoman159

Mar 8, 2012
central Florida
so this is going to be my thread of anything i do blaster related because i do something almost everyday.

today i replaced my oil seal behind the sprocket and found a cool new place to mount my gopro
look at the amount of oil that came out!!!!
37B809B6-1C7E-4342-BC12-77CF23C19F8A-106-0000000719B852AB.jpg

new mount (i shot a vid but it was getting dark and the gopro sucks in low light)
GOPR5677_zpsc8953355.jpg

replacing that seal........there goes your self oiling chain !

oh and also today i got me some toy money, i sold one of my gokarts and got 1700
:D and i bought fox shocks off of a sled (thank you speedy for the link)

oh and also today i got me some toy money, i sold one of my gokarts and got 1700
:D and i bought fox shocks off of a sled (thank you speedy for the link)

Welcome bro u will like them there better be a suspension cam of them

Buy some a-arms next and a cheap GForce axle I have a GForce axle for 85 and the ride if u r interested

Welcome bro u will like them there better be a suspension cam of them

Buy some a-arms next and a cheap GForce axle I have a GForce axle for 85 and the ride if u r interested

I might be interested. And i won't get to use them until like January 6th because I leave to go to my grandmas in North Carolina on wensday.:(

As soon as I got home from the airport I ran into the garage.! But it's to late, ill put them on tomorrow. Then BOTM

Lol, I know how that feels! There's always tomorrow, though.

On a side note, too bad I wasn't in town when you came to NC. We could have met up and gone riding! :(

Noiceeeeeee You should post up a review of them when you use them for a while! The shocks that is

I didn't have anything to ride!!!!!
How far are you from eden?

2 hours, 10 mins! Not too far. Next time you're here, shoot me a PM and we'll have to hit Busco or elsewhere for a quick ride.

I usually have a spare bike you could use. I don't as of now, but maybe by Summer. Been trying to talk my uncle out of 225DX trike, and it may be mine in a couple months.

2 hours, 10 mins! Not too far. Next time you're here, shoot me a PM and we'll have to hit Busco or elsewhere for a quick ride.

I usually have a spare bike you could use. I don't as of now, but maybe by Summer. Been trying to talk my uncle out of 225DX trike, and it may be mine in a couple months.

We can Deffinitely go summer after next if I can still get in touch with you then. Ill have my bike to!