Votes: 109 35.4%
  • quadzilla

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • honda 250r

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • ktm 505sx

Votes: 13 4.2%

• Total voters
God forbid someone suggest something that's not a 2-stroke yamaha. Quit 'yer babycryin. Just because all you've had was a blaster and your cousins friends brother had an old p.o.s. 4-stroke that never ran right doesn't mean you have to hate 4-strokes. Get over it.

For all out drag or hillshooting, it's a banshee no doubt. For the trails, I'll take a 400ex, z400. On the mx track, give me a yfz450r or ltr450.

Overall considering lifespan, power, and an ugly mug that we love for some reason, I'll put the banshee as #1.

If you wanna talk todays technology, it's hard to ignore the leaps and bounds the 4-stroke industry has made in the last few years. With that said I think the best is yet to come.

God forbid someone suggest something that's not a 2-stroke yamaha. Quit 'yer babycryin. Just because all you've had was a blaster and your cousins friends brother had an old p.o.s. 4-stroke that never ran right doesn't mean you have to hate 4-strokes. Get over it.

For all out drag or hillshooting, it's a banshee no doubt. For the trails, I'll take a 400ex, z400. On the mx track, give me a yfz450r or ltr450.

Overall considering lifespan, power, and an ugly mug that we love for some reason, I'll put the banshee as #1.

If you wanna talk todays technology, it's hard to ignore the leaps and bounds the 4-stroke industry has made in the last few years. With that said I think the best is yet to come.

could he be talking of the yfz450rI:I

could he be talking of the yfz450rI:I

Well somewhat. I really like any of the 450's. The competition between manufacturers is really pushing improvements forward in the 450 class. I think the yfzr is an amazing machine and I'd love to have an '09, but more for it's chassis and suspension upgrades than the new FI. The FI is a big plus though, I love it on my LTR for ease of tuning.

no suicide is the 3 wheeler sittin at a friends shop right now... kawasaki kz1000 street bike made into a 3 wheeler atv!! everything is kz even the swing arm.. just modded for a3 wheeler axle.. and the front end uses the stock forks but with custom made triple tree to except the width of the atv front tire.... mmm widowmaker

Thanks Darealblaster. It was my winter project, just trying to get it all painted up nice and ready for spring and summer. I agree with everyone else on here, if the yfz450r was a choice on the poll I would pick that hands down. That is my dream quad.

no but i tend to hate sh*tty gay 450s and 700. gotta love and respect the powerband.you gotta know how to ride to get the most out of a 2 stroke.anyone can ride a 4poke.