monster energy scheme

hvpunk62

Apr 11, 2009
heres a build me and a friend are doing its not my blaster its his,i dont have any pics of the quad be4 but i will let you know it was bone stock heres some pics be4 and after paint

sorry for the double post but here she is also sorry for bad quality these were takin with my cell.
l_c7cf623309af42448fa0b3699430229b.jpg

downsized_1121092005.jpg

downsized_1122091926.jpg

1122091834.jpg

sorry for the big pic to^^ forgot to downscale

Last edited:
I:Inice man! can't go wrong with the monster scheme. black plastics? can't wait to see how it turns out

yup he ordered new bars ,black race plastics and tankcover and razr mx rear tires so they should be here soon then later on in life monster enery graphics and seat cover on xmas he should be getting a full toomey pipe:D

Yes theres one other guy who did a monster build. It looked pretty good but was missing something. It sounds and looks good so far. Nice work man.

downsized_1123091603.jpg

this pic was from yesterday just didnt have time to upload it im off for the rest of the week from school..yes im only 15 im still in school =/
but,the arms should be painted tonight what do you guys think black low arms and white upper or should i just go both black?

yea but the text on the can is white and that would be an accent on the quad but i just wanna no if you guys think it will look good?

I think black a-arms for both. If you want to do white, do something less noticeable but will add that little edge to it like the text on the monster can does. Like... maybe white hand guards, white kick start, and white shocks? Something like that I think would look nice.