Mojave hubs and massive 22x12.5x10 super swapers

Blasterdude27

Nov 19, 2008
Just outside of fairbanks ak
These things are freaking massive!!!

And it sits so high, it feels like riding a freaking tractor.

But they are pretty mean looking, they should be great for the winter time.

heres some pics.

HPIM1699.jpg

HPIM1700.jpg

HPIM1705.jpg

And here they are compared to my 18" razr cross's
They almost fit inside lol.

HPIM1704.jpg

If they perform as good as the set i had on my bronco you won't be disappointed! They look awesome!

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! i thought your bike was black and white? whats going on here???? lmao tires are cool lookin

Lol long story.

Thanks guys I:I

I took it for a rip down the street a few minutes ago.....

14/40 gearing and 22" tires..... holy crap!!! :eek: Talk about a turd off the line, but once you wind it out its a whole lot faster then the 18" with the same gearing.

One thing I don't like is they are so heavy that once you let off the throttle, the weight bogs you down... automatic braking control I:I lmao.

These will be kickass for the snow. Good thing I have a 12T front sprocket laying around.

i thought you couldnt get those mojava hubs off(me and blasterdude27 have talked about this before)lol? and it looks sick! there not anybiggger than the 21' fronts

Thanks! lol no it was the other way around, my blaster hubs and the lock nuts were frozen on.
Ended up heating the hubs up with a torch and I also got a impact wrench last weekend, with the combo of the two I was able to get the nuts off and the hubs.

Once they were off there was a crap load of rust on the splines lol

So after over a year of wanting to do this I finally was able to!! I:I

ohhhhh! and the hubs fit snuggly? like my old blaster had honda 250r hubs.....they fit realy snug....so tight i had to lightly tap them on with a hammer

Did you do anything to the mojave hubs to make them fit? The reason I ask is, a while back I tried to swap hubs between my blaster and mojave. The blaster hubs went on the mojave good, just had to make a 1/4" spacer so the hub would "butt up" to the axle. I never could get the mojave hubs on the blaster tho, it seemed as if the splines where different.

Did you do anything to the mojave hubs to make them fit? The reason I ask is, a while back I tried to swap hubs between my blaster and mojave. The blaster hubs went on the mojave good, just had to make a 1/4" spacer so the hub would "butt up" to the axle. I never could get the mojave hubs on the blaster tho, it seemed as if the splines where different.

No I didn't do a thing to the mojave hubs.... not sure why yours wouldn't fit?