mods on a shee for this $$$

rocky318

Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
so i have a buddy who bought a shee for $3500 so he says. he just got it out of the shop getting some work done. and he says to me between the price he paid for the bike and what he has done to the motor he spent over $7000. he says this to me after ive seen him rip and run up and down the road hard and i just dont see the extra 3500

so i pose this question if it were you what what engine mods would you do to a shee with $3500

I'd wave a Bullshit flag on that play.

Stroked crank, porting, reeds, good pipes, bigger carbs, etc. if he sent that kind of money and that biotch better rip. Or someone raped him or he just likes to blow off and make people think he's a big spender.

trinitys 421 stroker kit with toomeys keihin PWK carbs maybe vforce if the money is left over forgot all the prices on that motor.. say what you want but my brothers hauled some serious ass

well ive been shopping around an you can get alot done to a shee for that kind of money but yet on the other hand it depends how wild you wanna go. you can dump 10gs into a shee without second guesses... all depends what you wanna do. ive seen sits where you can do a 22 mil stroker. dont know how much it cost but i wouldnt think it would be cheap

see the thing is i know the guy who did the work and he does good sh*t but the owner of the bike cant even tell me what's done to it he dosent know the first thing about whats going on with it i mean when i got my motor work done i was such a pain in the ass about it but i knew every nut and bolt put into it lol

this would make me feel like a complete ass wrangler after spending that kinda cash.

Stock & 4mm Full Kit include: Super Cub Cylinders New Crank, Pistons, Head & Gaskets $2295.00

When purchasing this kit our DRAG PIPES are $425.00

thats like $2720 cuz if its a better deal out there let me know cuz this is making me invest in a shee very soon

For $3500 I'd build this.

Stock Gusseted Powdercoated Yellow Denton Racing +2+1
Chrome Lonestar -1"
Burgard +1 Chrome Anti-vibe
Durablue Eliminator
R.A.D.
Durablue
Stock Powdercoated Black
Pro Taper Fat Bar 1 1/8"
450r Thumb Throttle
ASV F3
Blue Spider
AC Racing
Duncan racing with Numbers Plate
AC Racing with Numbers Plate
Elka Dual Rates
Elka Dual Rates
Streamline Braided Stainless Steel
Douglas Beadlocks
ITP Holeshot MX
MX Ported Wiseco Pistons .020" Milled V-Force 2
Keihin 35mm CV Carb Kit
K&N with Trinity Adapter
Paul Turner Mid Ranges Pipes & Fatboy Silencers (Triple Plate Chrome)
Pro Design Water Impeller & S.B.R. Super Cooler
Nac's Billet Kick Start,Nac's Block Off,Chozen Gas Tank Vent Valve,Chozen Pipes Hangers,Chozen Case Saver,Cascade Chain Slider ,Cascade Exhaust Clamps,Cascade Front Brake Reservoir Cap,Cascade Thumb Throttle Cover,Cascade Rear Brake Reservoir Cap,Cascade Dipstick,ATV Fourplay Rear Shock Clamp,U.M.I Gas Cap,Team Alba Laser Cut Stainless Flame Grill,Team Alba Water Pump Cover,Pro Design Billet Shifter,Works Frame Guards,S.B.R. Chrome Stator Covers,Chrome Brake Lever,Lightened Flywheel,Vito's Key +4 Degree

07picture04.jpg

Thats my freaking dream​

so i pulled the B.S card on him today and all he did was get upset and say how im always trying to out do people and how broke he is and blah blah blah lol so iprinted out some stuff and showed him and he just kinda frowned and looked at me while i had that i told ya so grin all over my face lol it was great. once i get this new job and get a few more systems done im gettin a shee and im gonna try ans sh!t all over him lol

nice parts for a shee cost a pretty penny new.
she that list that guy posted cost way more than 4K new.
these four things new cost over 1K
Stock Gusseted Powdercoated Yellow Denton Racing +2+1 -around $450
Chrome Lonestar -1" - $300+
Burgard +1 Chrome Anti-vibe - $300
Durablue Eliminator - $250+
then the elkas all around cost around a grand.
take a pic of your friends shee, i will tell you what he got done that is not internal engine work.

see thats the thing all he got was motor work, wich on a shee i know can run pretty good$ but i know 3500 worth would have you rippin serious ass

ok, carbs new cost around $300ish, depends on type and size
porting can cost upwards up $400 but usually is $250-300
4mil stroker cost $499
BBK can cost from like $500 upward
vforce reeds are like $350
cool heads around around $150
new pipes cost around $300-600
new stator plate around $100
new clutch parts - $700+
billet impeller -$50ish
gasket kit -$100

see if the jug is a mono block or not. that will mean something
and these prices are just top of my head but they are close
the parts i listed add up to around 3500.

no mono block, stock jugs he has some 34pjs, vforce reeds, cool head, and some old fmf pipes that came with it thats all i see but i know its ported tho