Modern Warfare 2

nuthin better than a snes i wanna another one so bad

Yah bro Nintendo!!!! The first and the best I still have a working version of every nintendo system made. Along with every sega system, all three sony PSs, both Xboxes and a atari and intelevision. I:I

im lvl 42 i havent had the time to playX(.but i have had 3 360s or 4 i cant remember.but they all broke and i basically wasted 1000$+ on a worthless pos

^what he said. microsoft will fix it for free if its under warranty
even if its not under warranty they will fix it for a price give u a warranty and a month free of live

^what he said. microsoft will fix it for free if its under warranty
even if its not under warranty they will fix it for a price give u a warranty and a month free of live

thats the thing i got all my xboxs when that warranty sh*t wasent going on.i just enjoy my ps3,dont get me wrong i used to be die hard xbox fan but they just let me down to many times.

why would someone prestige? that is so stupid to lose all of your sh*t for a icon that doesnt show skill level at all, it only shows how long you have been playing

you prestige for the f*ck of it lol. gives you the challenge of having to earn it all back. plus if you dont prestige you get bitched at by almost every single person online

All it does is show how much of a life you have LOL. And who cares if someone bitches? Everyone on there is 12 years old anyway.

I didnt know wether to post here or make a new thread. But I just got a ps3 and modern warfare 2. im a newb, but my online id is diablodupuis . add me if you want

Everyone with Xbox Live add me... I'm usually on MW2 every night... we'll before I got my bike :)

Gamertag: technosapient