mod suggestions?

88' blaster

Sep 18, 2010
new castle pa
well $835 later my blaster is being rebuilt. i will get it back this week. time for me to enter mod country.elka front or pro-action or fox? elka back or pro-action or fox? v-force3 or boyseen reads? toomey or f7? ken oconner port mod and head mod-30mm carb. metal air box? extended a-arms? extended axle? extended swing arm +2? project blaster mesh hood. moose racing bumper? bead lock rims? project blaster grab bar? front hydro conversion? awk08 rear breaks. pro-armer nerf bars w/ heel gards? pro armer full skid plate? primary drive chain kit. 42t rear 14t front? twist throttle? opinions? also what is the best way to break in a blaster?

well first off get a leak down tester or make one and leak down test b4 you even start it or you will be rebuilding the motor again

^this and does this mean you can make it to busco?? the drags are the 27th weekend. how much money do you have to spend? i like the idea off all go and no show so i put most of my money into the motor. have you considered the 400 rear and banshee front shocks? also what kind of riding do you do?

i have considered the shocks but i would like some nice aftermarket shocks. i dont mind paying alot. i will get all of the stuff eventually but i need to choose what to buy first

im having a shop rebuild it

and that means??? what happens if there is an air leak motor goes shop just says you didnt break it in right i dont trust shops a leak down tester is 30 bucks from here and you could make one for like 15 i think its a smart investment

now for mods id sugest pipe air filter rejet first to wake it up some then do your suspesion then after your done dumping money into that its time to add lots of go fast goodies

^this and does this mean you can make it to busco?? i like the idea off all go and no show so i put most of my money into the motor.

its posable that i can. i also like this idea. my quad may look bad but while they laughing because it looks like a huge carp with wheels, ill be 6 miles ahead giving them the finger. lol

my personal oppinion use the best parts and you get the best results!! he says he is gona spend good money on it i gained a lot using a good manofoldI:I

a good manifold does nothing but hold the carb nice and snug without modding it. i used a dremmeled out stock for a long time and it was fine.

Hey Shane, for sure you better call me and we"ll do an airleak test! Ive done a rebuild and ya the motor is always first, cause it's usually blown (been there), But I'f I would do it all over again, I'd go pipe, I'd stay with boysen rad valve they have a newer design now at least different from the one is sold to Noob. I've had nothing but problem with my V2, and heard of some V3 with the same issue, They warp or something and you end up having to freaking use some Rtv to seal em, those boysens never leaked with just a cometic gasket. I also would check into the, power pros, couple others, are all the same type of rightside pipes, I like the idea of a pipe and a carb at the same time 30mm are cheep, I have one , still learning the jetting, I think sivic is using some different needles, so stay tuned to that thread, it may help you out. I like your plan on everthing, gonna be one bad blasty! Let me know if ya need any help installing things. Just talk to Ken when your ready. Later-bob