MN people, step in!

bb66chevelle

Mar 15, 2010
Philly PA
Hey everyone!

Last summer my g/f and I spent a few weeks in the Nevis MN area. She is actually originally from there.
Anyway we absolutely loved it there and have already rented a lot in Nevis for 6 months. The fella said we can keep a camper there all year round if we choose to do so, incase we want to rent the lot again for next year.
Well needless to say that we will be renting the lot next year and every year after untill we buy our own land there. The rent is dirt cheap and already paid for and has all hook ups for electric and water.
We are looking for a 25' or larger camper to put on this lot so we have somewhere to stay while we are there. It can be a pull behind, 5th wheel, or even an RV. Any make, model, or year. All we really need is a kitchen and bathroom with shower.
To be honest, we dont have a ton of money to throw down on a camper, so something older in need of some TLC and repairs, while still liveable, would be ideal.
If you have, or know of any campers please let me know. We will be there within the next 3 weeks or so and do have cash for the camper.

Thanks so much in advance!
Joe

I have a 78 winnebago Indian, has ne water tank, working air, fridge, radio lol. had many new parts like tires & brake boosters. I drove it home then had a tranny problem goes in reverse fine, lol will sell cheap I am about 2 hours from there, but would get you by for the year. Just a thought I was going to part it out otherwise.

let me know if you can't find anything else.

I have a 78 winnebago Indian, has ne water tank, working air, fridge, radio lol. had many new parts like tires & brake boosters. I drove it home then had a tranny problem goes in reverse fine, lol will sell cheap I am about 2 hours from there, but would get you by for the year. Just a thought I was going to part it out otherwise.

let me know if you can't find anything else.

Hey guys thanks for the links & info!

I am defiantely interested in the old Indian! Do you mean it has NO or NEW water tank, a/c, radio, etc?
Do you know how long it is? Can you either post or email me some pics of it?
How much do you want for it?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
My email is bb66chevelle@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Joe