Mixing Exhausts

BLASTERRACE

Jun 8, 2012
I was just wondering if you can mix exhaust brands, like have a shearer wxpansion chamber with a fmf silencer?

I was just wondering if you can mix exhaust brands, like have a shearer wxpansion chamber with a fmf silencer?

Dakotademon and Triplecrown have it right here. If it fits, it'll run basically.

Most of the aftermarket pipes follow the same bend but some will DEFINITELY not work. One that comes to mind for certain is the FMF SST powercore2 silencer. It has less bend to it than the regular FMF (or pretty much any pipe)

Dakotademon and Triplecrown have it right here. If it fits, it'll run basically.

Most of the aftermarket pipes follow the same bend but some will DEFINITELY not work. One that comes to mind for certain is the FMF SST powercore2 silencer. It has less bend to it than the regular FMF (or pretty much any pipe)

Yeah, Ken said normally that a Powercore2 and a stock pipe shouldn't be ran together, so he had to do something to my blaster to make it work?

Yeah, Ken said normally that a Powercore2 and a stock pipe shouldn't be ran together, so he had to do something to my blaster to make it work?

Huh?

The stock headpipe can be ran with any aftermarket silencer (that will fit), it's just not going to perform any better than the factory silencer.