Missing peices will it hurt my bike?

gb blaster

Apr 19, 2012
Maryland
Hey so im missing the exhuast gasket on the top of the ehaust where it hooks to the block and im missing the rubber peice that connects the silecer to the other part of the ehaust... that has a peice of radiator hose an two hose clamps holding that together tho.. i was wondering will that mess my blaster up running it with them two peices missing off the bike?

Get another hose and get a gasket= problem solved I:I. You could goop the gasket with hi-temp silicon, wait 24 hrs to cure,8-| or do it right and ride today. A good auto parts will have bulk hose, maybe even some hydraulic hose

Failing to seal pipe to cylinder could cause it to run lean, not to mention the spooge runnning all over

Alrighty i think ill take your advise im working on a few things this weekend i think ill clean the carb a fix the exhaust... but defintally a bad idea to ride with the exhaust messed up i have been riding like that =/ i didnt know it was gone till i looked at it i mean i new the silencer was unhooked that why i fixed it but i didnt see the gasket till i was cleanin the bike

If you go the silicon route, clean surfaces with brake cleaner, that way it will stick and seal better. Be aware that this will last a good time, but is not permanant

Its like 30bicks wth expresa shipping for both parts I jus went ahead an ordered the factor parts I can pick en up tomorrow or the next day an it will be a longer fix