missing hose??

powerband

Feb 21, 2010
madison ohio
so my friend was going threw some thick brush and all of the sudden his exhaust sounded more muffled and it wont idle..we looked it over and cleand the filter changed the plug.and then i noticed on the top of the case there is a clean hose port..im hopeing if some one can tell me if there is a hose missing from this picture..also keep in mind it has a self oil block off...thanks

2jcj6uu.jpg

we got a small hose and put it on and it still sounded muffeled and backfired alot..but it wasnt on there good...would this make it run wierd like that.?and thanks for the speedy responce guys

it all started when he used my dirtbike gas..i mix it 50.1..he had les than a quarter of his normal 32.1 mix and then put in like a quarter of my 50.1..after like ten minuts of riding it started running crappy.but we did drain all the gas from the tank and carb.and he put in a freash mix and still runs like hell.

hey i dont mean to jack your thread, but freek... i hear guys sayong to do a leakdown test. what exactly is that?