Might sell the blaster

01blaster_freak

May 11, 2007
I might sell my blaster what do you guys think???

I have eclipse fever an i have bought many of parts for my car in the past 2 days (upgrades of course) an yea i wanna get this baby finished with the rest of the body kit all i need is the side skirts, lowering springs, an wanna throw some lambo doors on it.

DONT DO IT!!! no man thats up to you im sure you have a nice car and id rather have a nice car than a stinkin old blaster. id keep em both and just wait to get more money and upgrade as you go

its up to you man, but you will never get back on money of evrithing you put on the blaster,plus off road you can go as fast as you want but on road diff story !!!

hahaha all great reasons to keep the blaster...im not sure what i wanna do...still thinkin hard about it.

blasterfreak keep the blaster,you were lucky to get it from rr7guy. just keep it and save up for the car stuff, becuz if u sell it then u will be in the same place before wanting a quad

i know ur like why should i listen to them this ISSS BLASTER FORUM but its true.. i can sell my xbox360 tonight so i can order a new 240 kit tonight but i know that tomoro morning im gunna have to save for a new xbox360.. patiance saves money and aggrivation..

lol, Freak... dont sell another blaster..... last time you sold your blaster you were regretful... dont do it again, or imma have to beat you :p

nah man, make your own decision, just don't mess up

stryder ur blaster looks hot but why didnt you get race fenders instead cuz i know those orange ones arent stock..
and i hear alot about why +4mm cranks are bad.. anything you might say about that?

stryder ur blaster looks hot but why didnt you get race fenders instead cuz i know those orange ones arent stock..
and i hear alot about why +4mm cranks are bad.. anything you might say about that?

thanks, and they are stock fenders, they are all original fenders, i just painted them man, and i don't race my blaster, and i get sprayed with mud if i used race fenders on the trails,

and that IS an old pic.. i do have dif tires on now...

uhhm... i have nothing against my +4 hotrod.. it rips like hell, i've never had a problem with it, or any other +4 i ran in the past

really wow i never knew painting fenders could get you such a nice final result look amazing!
so you think a +4mm is better than a 3mm cuz alota ppl say +4 you have to do alot of work to the stock engine

really wow i never knew painting fenders could get you such a nice final result look amazing!
so you think a +4mm is better than a 3mm cuz alota ppl say +4 you have to do alot of work to the stock engine

the +4 isn't much work AT ALL... but.. you jsut have to really know what your doing, for the average person, you're not gunna feel the diff btwn +3 and +4, and +3 will give you almost just as much, and is easier to put in, because it requires no work to fit in