might be back

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
well i found an 04 blaster that i should be trading my kx for tomarrow. the blaster has a 240kit f7 pipe reeds axle graphics the whole nine. he doesnt have the title but he does have the bill of sale and the vin clears my bike just isnt practical for where i ride so yea anything to look out for? its been awhile aha

ask to see reciepts of all the work done just to be sure...and make sure its the 240 that he says it is...

i can tell its the vitos because of the cylinder being the silver color and how big it is.he bought it this way so he wouldnt have the reciepts. i hope im not too big lol

i got some but their on my phone. actually i can save them from his add gimme a sec

heres some their small
bv1h2.jpg

6fxcoy.jpg

2vl9oi1.jpg

2lcrbc4.jpg

well idk now his mom wont drive him to meet halfway and supposidly its a 3hour drive so well see im deff intrested now

that kid lives down the street from me man,his name is dominic and hes a midget,dont trade him that thing runs like crap hes always asking me how to get it running right,he traded a z400 for it,he lives in est stroudsburg

and he deffinately doesnt have recipts because he bought it from a kid in my school and all that stuff was already on it, i know because i rode it before he bought it,trust me man its a head ache