Michael jackson is dead

I just found this out a few minutes ago and then I see it on here, lol

And for the older members, Farrah Fawcett died of cancer today as well, age 62

Last edited:
cnn said he was on crack........................some little boys!!!!

They played Michael Jackson songs almost all day today on the radio, that's how I found out. Here is a text I got tonight, kinda funny.

"Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into Lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change"

They played Michael Jackson songs almost all day today on the radio, that's how I found out. Here is a text I got tonight, kinda funny.

"Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into Lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change"

hahahahahaha thats great, some clever folks out there. i dont think too many people in this country give a sh*t but elsewhere im sure there are freakjobs crying and setting up memorials and whatnot.

Yup. Once less toucher out there. He was great as a black guy, but terrible as a white guy.

I got a text last night that said "I got a new radio 4 my car. I say Rock, it plays Rock. I say Rap, it plays Rap. Two kids ran in front of me and I said f*ckin' kids! It played Michael Jackson.

f*cks sake,can't believe some of the smack on this thread.There was never any concrete evidence that Michael was a pedophile.Even some of the lawyers are now spilling their guts saying he was railroaded.The case was just another wacked out biotch and her lawyer that wanted a free ride on someone elses back.The media took sides as usual I.E.-Nancy disGrace and others.They have tried to hang him for years.The media is the real power and problem in this country along with an abnormal amount of morons. Oh,and if you think kids are safe now-your wrong-the Catholic church is alive and well.f*ckin nuff said

I heard mcdonalds was going to dedicate a new sandwich to him... The McJackson... 50 year old meat in 12 year old buns... Hahahaahahaha

f*cks sake,can't believe some of the smack on this thread.There was never any concrete evidence that Michael was a pedophile.Even some of the lawyers are now spilling their guts saying he was railroaded.The case was just another wacked out biotch and her lawyer that wanted a free ride on someone elses back.The media took sides as usual I.E.-Nancy disGrace and others.They have tried to hang him for years.The media is the real power and problem in this country along with an abnormal amount of morons. Oh,and if you think kids are safe now-your wrong-the Catholic church is alive and well.f*ckin nuff said

yeah you forgot to mention he said he slept in the same bed as children that weren't his so if that isn't enough proof you are in denial

There was never any concrete evidence that he DID NOT do it either. It's amazing what money can do for people.

I have no sympathy for a person that puts himself in a position that could be seen as illegal. If you are being tried as a pedophile, then you obviously put yourself into a position that led people to believe that you were doing something wrong with kids. If you did not do it, then fine...but you better have an air-tight alibi. I’d like to curb-stomp pedophiles for a living. I’ll do it for free.

Shiiiit…if someone was watching my kids and I found out that they slept in the same bed as my kids….they’d need some plastic surgery too.