membership dues

myusername

Jun 9, 2010
Marysville, Ohio
I read awk's and sicivicdude's posts in the stupid petition thread, and i believe one of you guys paid my dues. i would like to know which one of you did it, and what i can do to thank you. hopefully whichever one of you who helped me out will chime in here and let me know.

Either way, a big thanks to both of you, and all the rep i have will be given...

Sorry guys, with working a dead end minimum wage job while trying to pay a truck payment, two vehicles insurance payments, gas and diesel, and trying to save a little money here and there to keep the girlfriend happy and buy something for the quad and truck every once and a while really adds up, and even $10 here and there can be a little much...

I will repay whichever one of you guys took care of it one way or another

no explanation needed bro, we've all been there at one time or another and i understand completely, your a good dude on here and it just happened that way that we could help you at this time, no repayment needed, and i'm sure i speak for civic too, as he said he would get to claim you on this years taxes, hahahahaaaa

yeah i know man, with the cummins i've been spending alot of time on cumminsforum.com and ohio coal rollers. i dont have any other good pics of the quad or the truck to change it too yet ha. i see you got a drz in your sig pic now. is that yours?

Yea man thats mine. I got a pretty wicked graphics kit on her now and the edge tail light.
What year cummins you got? those are pricey trucks! even older ones with 250 000 kms+ on them are going for 10 grand here

the edge taillight, zeta handguards with turn signals in them, and mirror delete were my favorite mods to my bike. i loved that thing. oh, the mrd/ssw pipe that i put on it was amazing as well.

the cummins is a 95. it has 216k miles on it now, but is just getting broke in. i got it for a steal, the body isnt really rotted out or anything like most, it needed fuel pump work, and i talked the kid down to $3k from 5. he wanted a civic lol so he wanted the truck gone. if i really wanted to, around here i'd be able to sell it for right around $7500 but i looked for one so long to find a bare bones low option truck like i wanted that i dont want to go through the hunt again lol. post some pics of the bike of yours