Max Speed?

ecurbd02

May 22, 2008
idk if this is the right place to put this post, if its not i apolagize, but does anyone know just about how much the top speed is for a bone stock blaster?

mines completly stock except for a k&n and i was right beside my dad on a 700 kingquad doing 106km/h

was that down a hill because a stock blaster will do 60mph and with the K&N filter it wouldn't be almost 6mph more :">

how did you check the speed because for some reason it is very hard to speed check quads the only way i have found to be accurate is using a Sat Nav strapped to the quad :)

i'm not trying to say you are a lier or anything i was just a bit confused lol and if it was 65.9mph i am getting me a new filter lol B-)

last time i rode mine i went 66.8. i have a K&N airfilter, fatty pipe, power core2, and a block off kit

so its known, gearing and tires sizes make the biggest differences, a filter would make the tinest difference. the only time engine mods matter in speed is when they give more power so the gearing can be higher or when the power is shifted into higher in the rpm range

do you guys acualy have gagues? all i have electrical is a custom switch that shocks you sometimes if you try to turn the beast off. she wants to keep going sometimes :D

idk, mine rips. all there is to it.

I was following a 450 grizzly and I passed him easy when he was at 53. I had to be doing at least 60. I only have 22's on mine. Stock gears and only thing I have changed are the reeds.