marks on cylinder wall

S

silvera3

Alright, I'm sure you guys are getting sick of my "broken blaster", "jetting", and all my other posts but I'm getting sick of it breaking lol. So today, went riding, just breaking it in, going easy on the back, mostly half throttle, varying RPMS, bike was running good and at one point I got on it a little harder and it just shut off and came to a sliding stop. I kicked it again and it started right up so I just babyed it back to the car so I could disassemble the head and see what was going on. I had just re-jetted it with a 270 main, moved the needle to the middle and adjusted the a/f screw for the idle. When I was taking it apart I found that the breather tube on my crankcase had melted closed on the exhaust so I cut that off. When I got the head off I took pictures of what I found, vertical lines in the cylinder but you can't feel them, at all. The cylinder wall is nice and smooth, it was just bored .060 over and has a wiseco prolite piston. Are these lines normal? Should I worry about it? I have rejetted it again to 330 and moved the needle up 1 more click so it should be super rich. The bike has a pipe, silencer, intake is just a 3" piece of hose with a k&n on the end, not even under the seat so its probably getting lots of air. Plugs are a nice dark brown so I'm really lost as to what it could be. I have included pictures, any help will be greatly appreciated. THanks guys.

-Spence
IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

yes if you mean the little pin on the piston that allows you to compress the clip so it slides easily into the cylinder.

There was only 2 hours on the bike max. Break in was warm-up 15min., let cool, warm-up 15min, let cool, warm-up 15-min, let cool, warm-up and ride it lightly and then about 1 and 45minutes in it stalled, re-started it and drove it back to the car to find the cylinder like it is, I really just want to know if it needs to be honed or if I can continue riding, you can't feel any of the marks at all, the cylinder is perfectly smooooooth.

-Spence