Map!

I forgot the riding spots.. Theres a few local tracks, Ace motorcross in Modena, Walden Playboy motorcross in Wallkill, Lembo lake in Modena, new track this year is MSC at the Orange county speedway in Middletown N.Y. For anyone local to me YES!! the speedway now has an mx track.

C'mon guys, Hack and I would love to know where you hang out as we would like to catch up with as many of you as we can.

We will be in the US 2nd July until 18th July.

We may be able to see some sights and also catch up with you.

We will be at Dirtysquared's ride the 4th July weekend.

Collegeville, PA

TRAILS
Treverton, PA
Saint Clair, PA
Tower City, PA
Anthracite trails
Abandoned city of Centrallia, Pa and 14 miles of abandoned turnpike and tunnel
The Lost Trails in Dunmore, PA

LOTS MORE BUT THIS IS A GOOD GROUP OF EXTREAMLY POPULAR SPOTS WITHIN MY REGION LOTSSS OF NEAT YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF THESE AREAS AND LOST OF DIF TYPES OF RIDING...
tight trails, soot trails, huge hill climbs, creek riding, street riding, exploring, home made mx.

Hope this helps light up ur map a lil herp, gooood idea i love it

Anyone can add things

just click on additions, then simple mark.

please dont add stupid stuff, and lets keep the colors the same aight?

Collegeville, PA

TRAILS
Treverton, PA
Saint Clair, PA
Tower City, PA
Anthracite trails
Abandoned city of Centrallia, Pa and 14 miles of abandoned turnpike and tunnel
The Lost Trails in Dunmore, PA

LOTS MORE BUT THIS IS A GOOD GROUP OF EXTREAMLY POPULAR SPOTS WITHIN MY REGION LOTSSS OF NEAT YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF THESE AREAS AND LOST OF DIF TYPES OF RIDING...
tight trails, soot trails, huge hill climbs, creek riding, street riding, exploring, home made mx.

Hope this helps light up ur map a lil herp, gooood idea i love it

I live in Delaware county and I hear about these trails all the time. Is there a specific spot to ride or is it like anywhere in the woods?

I live in Delaware county and I hear about these trails all the time. Is there a specific spot to ride or is it like anywhere in the woods?

Lost trails is an actual place you pay to ride they have a web site

Centralia you pull off the rd at the closed end of the highway and have at it, not sure the extent of you totally being allowed because of the sever danger (centrallia is the town that is the real silent hill, they filmed the movie the road there, its been on fire under ground since the 50's and lots of holes open up, the highway has deep holes with smouldering logs and fire in them so be carefull)

St clair people normally park in the back of the home depot and ride straight up a trail right to the hill climb and trails that can lead you into treverton

Anthracite mining company has a yealy pass you can get which allows you to ride on any of their propertys with trails

Reactions: Quadman1
Lost trails is an actual place you pay to ride they have a web site

Centralia you pull off the rd at the closed end of the highway and have at it, not sure the extent of you totally being allowed because of the sever danger (centrallia is the town that is the real silent hill, they filmed the movie the road there, its been on fire under ground since the 50's and lots of holes open up, the highway has deep holes with smouldering logs and fire in them so be carefull)

St clair people normally park in the back of the home depot and ride straight up a trail right to the hill climb and trails that can lead you into treverton

Anthracite mining company has a yealy pass you can get which allows you to ride on any of their propertys with trails

Thank you so much for sharing the info. People tell me about the trails but never know anything about them or where there exactly at.