maier red race cut fenders and yfz style rear fenders.....

greasemonkey85

Oct 25, 2010
reading pa
ok guys, i got inspiried by 1bad442 so i ordered a set of fenders from maier that were discounted......well not all from maier lol....

the red discounted front fenders, tank, and rear yfz style fenders cost me $330 shipped to the door, but maier did not have the new style 03+ hood, i had to order that from project blaster. so it cost me $400 for all new fenders, that isnt bad considering that rear fenders are $225 and fronts are close to $125. so that right there is $350 alone, not including another $60 for the tank, and $70 for the hood.

blaster3.jpg

blaster2.jpg

blaster1.jpg

Last edited:
yeah it is coming should be here this week hopefully

the frame is done, i did it silver.

bunch of stuff coming yet, awk is sending me his carrier, the +4 swinger should be here any day, the banhsee axle is sitting on the work bench.

this is my baby, you can see my other one in the background of the one picture. that is my beater. just stock with a f7 pipe.

I'm hoping so.....depends on what I do with the motor. I have the la sleeve kit sitting on the shelf. But before I put that beast together I think I'm going to send the jug to ken and have it ported for a +3 or +4 stroker. I have a f7 pipe and 2 30mm oko carbs, so I wanna blow that motor a few times before I blow a bb 240 lol.

The 2 stroke thing is new to me. I build my own 4 stroke kart motors, but never have done a 2 stroke. So we shall see. If I can build and run a 4 stroke on alky and nitro...... I don't see why a 2 stroke on 93 will be a problem.

those look killer i want a new set myself i might ninja my way over there and steal them j/k those wouldnt be the heel guards im thinking they are :p

Hell yeah they are!!!!! Thanks man not a bend in them!!!! Just gotta paint em yet they are great thanks!

no problem they have been hanging out in my garage since i got the quad and never got around to swaping them for my rusted broken ones then i got 450 heelys

Hudack, you are a ninja??? Are you the pink or red ninja???lol JOKE!!!:D

black and pink my friend not pink and black or red and pink or pink and red or any other color variation