maier race hoods

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
I have quite a few blaster maier race hoods, the pre03 ones with the vent and scoop. all different colors. i also i have 250r hoods. sorry i dont have pics at the moment just txt me and i can send u pics, unless someone can post some for me ill hook u up with something.I recently aquired a small storage unit from a local race shop.to many things to list.as i go through i will list more. im not going to sell anything big yet but for starters i have sprockets,front and rear all different sizes fir diff makes and models.make offers for hoods for now via txt. 845 775 1792. ill also in the near future be giving some stuff away via some type of contest or something soon i just have to tlk to a moderator or something and figure it out.thanx guys and ill do all i can to help out fellow members....

Demon I'll txt you some pics. Wifesblaster said he would post some pics for me, hes prob busy at the moment. Thanx Demon and Wifes blaster for offering to post pics i appreciate it.

He is using a 450r hood. I have one yes. He also had maier fronts to make it look right.

35$ for the purple ones plus ship. Trades considered. 30$ plus shipping for supporting members.

Bump,,, also i have some new TM design a arm bushings. Some hoods left also,.reeds, warrior and banshee 4 bolt rear sprockets. I also have a few things on e bay. If your a member from the forum and u need something i have on e bay let me know and I'll help ya out. jus_me845..