ltz400

03blasteryfs03

Apr 13, 2009
vermont
what r the pros and cons in hopefuly trading my bigbore 240 with a k&n pod and f7 exaust and alot more 2 it 4 a stock mostly 2003 ltz400 are these things fast

the kfx and ltz 400's are the exact same quad just diff color plastics....but there the fastest out 0f all the 400's......but im not a suzuki guy...honda and yamaha

ya i love my suzukis my rms and i like the blaster but ive put a lot of money and dnt wana put anymore in them any1 else no how do they handle

this is funny because i just did the same thing. i traded my 03 400 for a 05 big bore blaster with a toomey pipe .

it handled pretty good, a lot of low end tourqe, they are quick in the begining then they lose top end, the 03 shocks are pogo sticks. you need 05 and up shocks with ressies, parts are expensive for it, i traded it because i like the blaster because it smaller, easier to maintain, parts are cheaper, plus i have one already so i can swap parts if i have to.

Only cons are the stock shocks... They are a very good quad though. They went basicly unchanged untill this year when fuel injectioin was added. Can be made to run with 450's with a little money. IMO and a lot of others one of the best if not the best trail quad out there.

one thing I have seen thay are a bit expensive to repair compared to a 2stroke but other wise thay are pritty good.

They arent expensive to repair at all. I built mine, I know. You just have to shop around and get settled into a good community, such as suzukicentral.com.

03's are nice (its what I have). Only downside is the pogo sticks. 450R, LTR450, and 05+ front shocks are good upgrades and can be had cheap if you shop around. Buy a service manual tho! A FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL, none of that clymer bullshit. If you ever need any help PM me or post on Suzukicentral. Lots of knowledge to be had and do your research!

My quad is plenty fast. I wont begin the list of my take downs because it will do nothing but start a 200+ page thread full of bullshit. Handling is well, even better with upgraded shocks. Deals are easy to find. Maintenance is simple and straight forward. I say do it if you can. You wont regret it.

They arent expensive to repair at all. I built mine, I know. You just have to shop around and get settled into a good community, such as suzukicentral.com.

03's are nice (its what I have). Only downside is the pogo sticks. 450R, LTR450, and 05+ front shocks are good upgrades and can be had cheap if you shop around. Buy a service manual tho! A FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL, none of that clymer bullshit. If you ever need any help PM me or post on Suzukicentral. Lots of knowledge to be had and do your research!

My quad is plenty fast. I wont begin the list of my take downs because it will do nothing but start a 200+ page thread full of bullshit. Handling is well, even better with upgraded shocks. Deals are easy to find. Maintenance is simple and straight forward. I say do it if you can. You wont regret it.

kalim wagter jy moet nou ristag wees, ek het net my opinie ge gee so klim trug in jou hok